Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Beepsky will stun people with gun artifacts
Even when they're unactivated. Since when can a glorified roomba tell what the fuck the weird chunk of alien technology I'm holding is?
I like the idea of putting Beepsky in a secure enclosure in the artifact room to see if it responds to any hand held artifacts
(09-26-2018, 01:01 AM)Berrik Wrote: Even when they're unactivated. Since when can a glorified roomba tell what the fuck the weird chunk of alien technology I'm holding is?

Beepsky has a lot of experience with deadly hunks of junk.
Yeah, I'm with everyone else, beepsky the finest security officer I have ever encountered on ss13. He's damn near incorruptable, you can't bribe beepsky with anything, all you can do is brainwash him like you can to any old human. He plays by his own rules, which coincidentally are the exact same as space law.

He has YEARS of experience patrolling the halls of one of the most dangerous space stations in all of space. If he thinks you're carying a dangerous weapon, you are; it doesn't matter if you are completely naked and have no arms, if beepsky wants you arrested then you deserve it, whether you know what artifact weapon you're holding or not.

I am deeply offended that you would try to slander Officer Beepsky like this.