Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add a beaker slot to the cloning pod
For both traitorous and helpful shennanigans. Then just remove the current clumsy method of pouring crap in.
Maybe also an option to administer the stuff a few moments after they start cloning. Certain chems don't play well if given right when they begin, like cryostylane instabooting people out as freaky premie wendigo babies.
(09-20-2018, 02:12 PM)Superlagg Wrote: Certain chems don't play well if given right when they begin, like cryostylane instabooting people out as freaky premie wendigo babies.

I'm sorry, are you suggesting this is not a feature?

Because it is, beyond all shadow of a doubt, a feature.
I happen to enjoy playin' with cloner science and figurin' out what works well with what and when, and with the disks being implimented now, I don't really see a reason to even bother with adding a purge feature for the cloner, though I think adding some kinda hint in the clonin' apparatus document that spawns on top of it might help for more people to use it
Having a way to un-sabotage the cloner would be nice, considering there is a certain chemmix that makes the cloner explode if you try to clone someone.