Alexander Swan Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Alexander Swan
BYOND Username: Silenthunder6
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: I could be on at any time, there's no way to tell for sure.

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
The reason I am applying is to help new players learn the rules and mechanics of the game. I think achieving this will help weed out some of the players who have no respect for their peers, and of course, I’m doing it for the purple text. The main point I want to get across to new players is that the game isn’t about winning or seeing how many people you can kill, but about having fun and trying to make sure you’re not ruining anyone else’s fun in the process. And of course to respect the rules whether they agree with them or not, I want players to realize that if they think a rule is stupid or it’s normally okay to do somewhere else, that they need to follow it regardless, because the rules are the guidelines they must follow in order to play the game.

I’ve been playing for about a year and a half. I know how to do every job (some of them better than others) and I can give tips for any enemy role except for wizard, which I’ve only ever been twice. In my first couple weeks of playing I was a huge asshole. I was banned on numerous occasions and a lot of the time I did ban worthy things that went unnoticed, but eventually that period passed and I took the rules seriously. Most of the time I play on Gibbed 4 and I play to have fun. When I am an enemy role I generally don’t kill people who just want to do their jobs or build a huge space bridge to Space Narnia, but I do try to put up a good fun fight against people who are diligently working to stop me. I rarely get angry when I am killed/toolboxed/cluwned/farted on/brigged/made to work in the mines under The Temple of Doom, because after all, it is a game and it shouldn’t be taken too seriously. In summary, I’ve played for a while and I have had a lot of fun and have met a lot of cool people in the process. I want to be able to help players have as much fun as I, myself, have had. Also, purple text.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): He has a talking donkey sidekick that sounds like Eddie Murphy, I envy the guy.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I have had a couple of temporary bans (None of which have lasted more than two days) and I am currently job banned from Cyborg and AI on Gibbed 3 and I have been since my first month of playing. I honestly don’t remember the details of these bans but I’m pretty sure it had something to do with me breaking a law. I never bothered to get them lifted because I usually only play on Gibbed 4.
Bump