Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let Spiders Dual-to-Octuple-Wield Guns Properly
[Image: 8K1dz1P.jpg]

THE PITCH
  • As you may know, human players (and uh, presumably NPCs?) can hold a gun in each of their two hands and fire them simultaneously.

• A player who has been transformed into a spider has eight hands.
  • However, player spiders are not only unable to fire 3+ guns at the same time, they also can't even fire just two guns at the same time.

• demand that spiders be allowed to achieve their true potential as the deadliest gunslingers in space, by allowing them to fire up to eight guns simultaneously, as god intended.
PROS
  • It would be really funny.

• Balance issues are mitigated by the fact that player spiders are pretty darn rare, requiring either a lucky roll on a wizard's polymorph spell, or admin shenanigans.

• Getting eight guns is a fair bit of work, especially if you're not settling for zip guns (and immediately just blowing yourself to smitheroons).

• MBC told me it would be pretty easy to code this feature.
CONS
  • Literally none.
(09-18-2018, 09:50 AM)LovelyMimic Wrote: CONS
  • Literally none.

I'm sold
I love this idea but I have to ask, regarding two handed weapons, they'd just take up two hand slots for a spider, correct?
(09-18-2018, 10:30 AM)Eibel Wrote: I love this idea but I have to ask, regarding two handed weapons, they'd just take up two hand slots for a spider, correct?

Can't use them at all. Two-handed, not eight-handed.
This sounds hilarious, I mean they could at least fire 2-4 at once, minimum!
yeah this is worthy of more signal boost, coders please
This is not an idea, this is a "bug" fix. I would rate it Major, get your limbs together codey mans