Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major Mass drivers slightly broken
Maybe it was just because of all the syreline I put into it, but when I launched a crate from the cog1 mining mass driver, it only launched the crate like 5-6 tiles before stopping in place.

What's important is how it somehow loses momentum in space without even hitting anything???
Same on Clarion, crates stop dead in space. Only way to ship stuff right now is to hit the stopped crate with anther crate, like billiards.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've encountered this issue as well. Assumed it was a one-time thing but apparently it wasn't.
Oh damn this is a recurring issue? Fuck, that's annoying. Yeah, I've experienced this myself. Is there a limit on how far mass drivers can launch? I'd imagine that this could be tested by jumping into belt hell on Cog1/2 and seeing if they launch you all the way.

EDIT

I have confirmed the issue: Mass drivers have a range, and that range can be smaller than what it takes to send something out of the map for it to be delivered.
I've been encountering this issue for awhile, but haven't been able to successfully sell anything with Cog1's QM mass drivers even when attempting a billiards shot with another crate.
This bug still exists, rendering QM unable to make money from trading.
this is likely fixed now. probably
Selling is presumably fixed, but there seems to be some weirdness with some other drivers--specifically, this one in Cog1 between disposals and cargo. Shit consistently stops at this particular spot.

[Image: c2d2e1cdf7.png]