Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Problem with Byond program
Bug 
[img][Image: 2ebelgk.jpg][/img]
Long story short i've been stuck on these screen for over an hour now and i don't know what's wrong with it.

Basically i don't know how to deal with this problems as i have just installed the program a few hours ago and didn't expect to found this sort of issues.

Any Advice is appreciate, Thank You All Ears
Whenever it gets stuck like that for me I just close the program and reopen it.

Other than that I also sacrifice a tiny wooden doll to make sure that the Byond gods do not fuck with me.. no that does not work.
So does this mean it's the faulty program or was it something that has nothing to do with Byond?
Byond is quite the shit client. It might not be updated, the server might be down, it might just not wanna get out of its seat to do its damn job and requires a thorough poke from a stick.

Check if it's fully updated (if it isn't, you'll get an option to update on the home screen). If it's not that, wait a bit and try again. If it's still not working, you might need to reinstall it.

Make sure you're using the beta version too.
Make sure you're logged in to your byond account & make sure you're connecting to a valid address. (They're both up on the wiki/goonhub!)

Those are the 2 ones that get folks the most.