Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add a corgi to the captains office/bridge
Engineering already has Mr Rathen, if the Engineers save him.
Tteckk Wrote:We need a pug in a red suit and security helmet. And it has to hate cats, infact let's add another dog for engineering so we can make illigal pet fights in maintenance tunnels. Because fuck it, let's make ss13 space pets edition.
engineering already has a pet
Personally, I can't stand dogs and cats anymore. I would want a really cool animal for sec. Something robust. I love bees to death, but sadly, that is botany and QM's pet. Maybe a lizard? Or some kind of ram or something. IDK, if it had to be a dog, German Shepherds all the way. I have a couple that used to be military, and they rock socks off.
Why the hell are all of you forgetting our lovable Beepsky? He IS the law, after all.

Jesus stop trying to get more dogs coded in the game, people.
I'm a dog person, but fuck adding more dogs into the game.
We got a dog, a cat, an owl, a mouse, bee's, seals, walrus and weird mold that sometimes grows on the walls.
The station is practically becoming a zoo.
It would be cool if we had more passive critters accessible in space/qm/telescience.
Sundance Wrote:I'm a dog person, but fuck adding more dogs into the game.
We got a dog, a cat, an owl, a mouse, bee's, seals, walrus and weird mold that sometimes grows on the walls.
It would be cool if we had more passive critters accessible in space/qm/telescience.
We need pet macho maens now
Why does no one remember Albert and Mr. Rathen?
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Why does no one remember Albert and Mr. Rathen?

Because they are not critters, although they behave like it.
david2222121 Wrote:stop trying to get more dogs coded in the game, people.
yeah i don't really see much point in having this thread go on for another eight pages.

no corgis