Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genetics Ideas/Discussion/Grumpin'
Window shutters for genetics.
Already shot down.
Damn.

Well uh.... mutation idea.... erm...

Healing Touch? Allows the mutated player to heal people by shaking them.
Some genetics mutation ideas:

Artifact activator: can activate artifacts by touching them (also counts as touching the active artifact, so getting gibbed or cyborged immediately is a possibility)

Regenerator: grow back missing limbs.

Wound swap: allows the person to switch wounds with another individual. Could be used to put people into crit or take crit from them.
SARazage Wrote:Wound swap: allows the person to switch wounds with another individual. Could be used to put people into crit or take crit from them.
That one sounds really cool, but I'd imagine it would be a nightmare to code
I still think Lizard skin would make a neat cosmetic genetics power.

Maybe make them cold blooded as well, faster in heat but slower in space/cold areas.
The Icke Gene.
The cloner should be way more abraisive when it runs out of biomass mid-cloning. Right now it just makes a single buzz and flashes red, which you might easily miss. It should buzz repeatedly, maybe send PDA messages out to geneticists, or SOMETHING that lowers the odds of being stuck in a pod for 20 minutes while genetics plays Mastermind 10 feet away.
Anticheese Wrote:The Icke Gene.

Now if only Conspiracy mode had lizard people.
Please make injectors easier to acquire early into the round. As it is, they don't usually appear until 40 minutes in, at which point the shuttle is already there.

I want to sell glowy-in-a-can to people before everything goes to shit!
Anticheese Wrote:Please make injectors easier to acquire early into the round. As it is, they don't usually appear until 40 minutes in, at which point the shuttle is already there.

I want to sell glowy-in-a-can to people before everything goes to shit!

This right here. There is nothing more frustrating than working all round to get injectors, finally get them, and realize that the shuttle has docked with the station.
Yes, revert it please to the state where you could get it by 25 minutes. I see no point dragging this out.
This time I wasn't able to get them until 50 minutes in. That's really way too late.
I had an idea for allowing easy access to increase the research budget, don't know if it was mentioned before.

Put a donation box outside of Genetics that accepts credits and ID cards so people can add their own money.
That would be great, Purdie, means genetics can use all the ID cards they scrounge up to helpfully donate bank ballances to themselves.

Put one outside Research and QM, too.