Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Cannot unweld submerged drains
Drains were welded and submerged in water that went over your head.  Attempts to unweld them just made me try to weld water.  I did not try to make new drains or anything so I'm not sure if it's just welding or everything.
This happens with pretty much everything that is submerged in the water. The only way to get past this bug at the moment is to control-shift-alt click on the tile which bring up the list of all the objects, letting you to interact with the stuff you wanted to interact with.
I'm personally kind of okay with this as it makes draining the place a bit more of a priority as it's an inconvenience to interact in this fashion, but it does mean that if you don't know about the super-intuitive Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Click then you're not going to be doing anything anytime soon, so we probably need to find a middle ground here.
MBC commented yesterday that he wanted to do something about the ability to click items underwater more easily. I believe there was mention of a hotkey as a workaround

Apparently it's not as easy to fix as it might seem however
I have added a rightclick option 'Interact' for objects that cannot be picked up.

Not perfect, but a workable bandaid!
(08-27-2018, 04:06 PM)mbc Wrote: I have added a rightclick option 'Interact' for objects that cannot be picked up.

Not perfect, but a workable bandaid!

This also helps with using the RCD to build walls/windows on submerged tiles.

EDIT: At least as a ghostdrone, you cannot Interact Floor with the RCD. This makes it rather difficult to repair the station.