Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Oshan] More Trench Content
Oshan has some really cool stuff going on but when it comes to exploration it seems a little bit lackluster. Maybe we haven't found it yet but there seems to be very little in the sea around the station and in the trench (though I did find Lydia's note... I died before reading it). I get that it IS randomized but... things could be much more sense.

Things I was hoping to see:
old shipwrecks
spaceship wrecks
sea critter civilizations
artifacts of sea critter civilizations
maps and buried treasure
bigger fish
bioluminsence
friendly and aggressive space merperople

The debris field is full of cool junk and snippets of story. I'd like to see more of this for Oshan and any following underwater maps.
(08-25-2018, 04:26 PM)Erev Wrote: Oshan has some really cool stuff going on but when it comes to exploration it seems a little bit lackluster. Maybe we haven't found it yet but there seems to be very little in the sea around the station and in the trench (though I did find Lydia's note... I died before reading it). I get that it IS randomized but... things could be much more sense.

Things I was hoping to see:
old shipwrecks
spaceship wrecks
sea critter civilizations
artifacts of sea critter civilizations
maps and buried treasure
bigger fish
bioluminsence
friendly and aggressive space merperople

The debris field is full of cool junk and snippets of story. I'd like to see more of this for Oshan and any following underwater maps.

tbh I just want sharks. Also I wonder what would happen if you stabbed a fish with a spear, spearfishing?

Also I tried to drag a fish into the station to throw it in the swimming pool but it turns out Oshan Lab does not have a swimming pool.
We have a little more than 10 prebuilt locations that can be randomly loaded in each round. we plan to make more as time goes on, expect to see some new enemy types too.