Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
detective traitor dna imprinter
this is an idea i had before i went to bed the other day. basically its like a dna scanner that scans fingerprints and also has a feature of applying these fingerprints to an item/object so you can frame people
Eeeeehhhhhh

You can kind of accomplish the same thing by switching your Fingerprint strand with someone else. I wouldn't buy it if it was a traitor item.
I proposed something once with a similar concept: The Chameleon Gloves

They'd work where you could touch another player several times to aquire their DNA, at which point the gloves would replicate their prints
(08-25-2018, 07:12 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I proposed something once with a similar concept: The Chameleon Gloves

They'd work where you could touch another player several times to aquire their DNA, at which point the gloves would replicate their prints

Maybe it could have a pool of fingerprints to work from. Or just connect to the security computers and let you frame anyone with finger prints.

Although I don't think anyone looks for fingerprints, and if they did why would the detective need to fake prints when they can just invent a wild claim about the evidence and hope security doesn't check. Or hotswap their own prints with the victims prints and then commit all the crimes they want with an agent ID and voice changer. I assume a detective can edit security records and change prints.

Why not just give detective a disguise kit that consists of a fake mustache, voice changer, and agent ID or some kind of skin mask/wig combo that lets you fake wear someone's head.
(08-25-2018, 07:29 PM)atomic1fire Wrote: Although I don't think anyone looks for fingerprints

I don't know about other people, but I definitely will carry a forensic scanner with me as Sec. Typically, if I find something suspicious like hacked door, I'll run prints, cross reference the name with the photo database, and keep a closer eye on those people

Still, I'd make something like this a low TC cost item available to everyone for it's marginal usefulness
I'm not even that good of a sec officer but I carry a scanner just incase as it makes solving crimes 1000% easier