Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread!
ai core is not interfaced with the dwaine network which prevents connecting to the AI and chatting through that
The leftmost Pharmacy airlock in Medbay is blocked off with a reinforced wall.

[Image: djEmHO3.png]
Per an engineer hotspots apparently don't work.

In addition, I got killed as a borg standing next to a crusher in B.O.B.'s place in the trench despite not being on a conveyor, although it's possible something happened that I didn't notice. I'm going to see if I can reproduce it with a ghostdrone.

Edit: couldn't reproduce it with a ghost drone, but I was able to confirm that it wasn't the result of me accidentally clicking on it and getting dragged in, since that at least has a message for ghostdrones.
The tech hub dwaine terminal isn't connected to the network by default.
Some trench locations are extremely messed up, not sure whats causing it or how to describe it outside of "giant green X's" and crooked walls. The green X's cant be examined they cant be pointed at or interacted with in any way. I found the most at the haunted set piece with the ghosts.
In the Escape Hallway Security Checkpoint, there's a lightswitch just floating in midair, not attached to a wall.

Similar, in the radio lab, in the little lounge area with the announcement computer, there's a light fixture floating in midair, in front of a door.
(09-17-2019, 07:53 AM)Tewf Wrote: Some trench locations are extremely messed up, not sure whats causing it or how to describe it outside of "giant green X's" and crooked walls. The green X's cant be examined they cant be pointed at or interacted with in any way. I found the most at the haunted set piece with the ghosts.

Can confirm. I even managed to get a screenshot of it.
[Image: HsofsPo.png]
Carpets in particular seem messed up; I also noticed some weirdness with stairs. It looks to me like weirdness with smoothing or rotation.
Radio Show Host spawn is bugged,you spawn I have no idea where in the water and death is unavoidable
The new door into the detective's office is considered maint access.
Research doesn't seem to have much in the way of drainage, especially with how often it blows up and gets flooded.
A few things:
  • The new mechanics door on the west has mainetance access.
  • The intercept will not be printed in the bridge.
  • The CENTCOM terminal has TermOS installed, instead of a specific program. See Cog1 on how to do it right.
The two points above mean that only packet nerds can print the intercept. Here is how to do that:
  • Enter "term_ping" into the CENTCOM terminal. Copy any address besides a PNET_COM_ARRAY.
  • Enter "connect " + the address from the communication array.
  • Enter "command=download&message=1"
  • Enter "file_print".
  • After a few seconds, you should have the intercept.
The the door to the detectives office from the maintenance tunnel to its east is also maint access, meaning almost anyone can just waltz in.