Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Official Oshan FIX THIS SHIT Thread!
I threw a strangelet loaf at the podbay door, the door broke but place didn't get flooded. Seen this happen with the walls sometimes when they get thermited or broken down with an RCD.
Pathology has no biosuits. This is a problem for obvious reasons.

Mordent Edit: Unsure if already there or fixed since report, but as of 2019-04-07 there is a "Level 3 Biohazard Suit closet" in pathology with two bio suits in it.
Not really a bug but you can make an absurd amount of money with just a steel sheet and a welder from 2 of the new "depris-field" like locations just a short distance to southwest/east from the seadiner.
I managed to secure a win for my gang with just the money alone in less then 2 minutes with the 2nd best gang having like 10 times lower score compared to ours despite them doing really well.
The morgue intercom picks up conversations through the wall to Robotics, or at least the tool closet in Robotics. People are also saying some intercoms are turned on at round start (not by the AI), but I don't know which ones.
(09-17-2018, 02:39 PM)Lost Generation Wrote: People are also saying some intercoms are turned on at round start (not by the AI), but I don't know which ones.

Probably a feature so that people elsewhere in medbay can hear emergencies without having to turn on each intercom.
The right corner turret in the AI upload can destroy the turret in the left corner if lethals are set on and someone is standing just outside the chamber.
Every once in a while, A random spawn in the trench area messes with the Sea Elevator area in the trench.

It is created by map gen so no "normal" way to recreate other than to observe it happening in a round.

Here is an extreme example of this happening.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-19-2018, 11:58 AM)BLooDHoG Wrote: The right corner turret in the AI upload can destroy the turret in the left corner if lethals are set on and someone is standing just outside the chamber.

Honestly I didn't even know there was a left turret this bug is so prevalent.
Echoing what’s being said in the SA thread: There’s a lack of toolboxes and helpful items in general around the station. There should be more random junk like crowbars, oil cans, emergency toolkits, etc in maintenance.

Cogmap 1 is a good example - tools aren’t restricted to their departments, there’s more stuff laying around in tech storage and in maint if you know where to look. Plus people hunting for gas masks in maintenance means your murder trap or traitor scheme is more likely to get discovered, leading to more fun interaction. There’s also fun theming items like the crate full of basketball outfits and equipment near arrivals.

Oshan also needs more vending machines, particularly the detonator machines. I think there’s one that’s publicly accessible in the south end.

Mordent Edit: Oshan having less easily accessible resources around is intended. Happy to discuss the vending machine thing in a separate thread.
(09-21-2018, 12:20 AM)LuigiThirty Wrote: [snip]
Oshan also needs more vending machines
theres like... 2 snack vending machines on the entire, gigantic station.
This is probably intended, but getting attacked by the shark and then attempting to get back into your sub results in the message "You cannot enter a pod while restrained or incapacitate!" when I was neither.
some merchant shuttles don't dock
Oshan has no starting mulebot or any mulebot destinations.
(10-02-2018, 07:03 PM)Skunkrocker Wrote: This is probably intended, but getting attacked by the shark and then attempting to get back into your sub results in the message "You cannot enter a pod while restrained or incapacitate!" when I was neither.

The shark had clearly restrained you with its mighty jaw.
Oshan could use more robot rechargers.