Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Giving Ling bodyparts blood samples
Pretty self explanatory - As security or a detective, it'd make sense for the body part of a ling to have the blood sample of the body the parent ling currently has. In addition, it'd probably also make sense for the handspider to have fingerprints.
I worry that this would stop lings from spidering people if it blew the lings cover. But I would be OK with them having changeling blood so we can have more bloody scaries.
Since lings are masters of dna and changing forms, maybe have the lings choose whos prints are on the handspider when they pop the spider?

Though I agree with firebarrage on the blood part, I'd like to point out that limbing people takes them out of the round should the ling die, so it's still got that going for lings if the blood tracing gets implemented.

(To clarify, your brain is still tied to your original eaten corpse until you get spidered, once you've been spidered, theres no way for medbay to bring you back)
Well, the lings could always change into another form, deploy those limbs, then change back into their current disguise if they wanted to throw people off of the trail. It'd give a little bit more of a chase for security/detectives other than just finding corpses.