Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UnBan Appeal - banned by flourish
Who banned you?: flourish
[b]Byond Key: [/b]Eddie7766
Date of Ban: 8/3/18
[b]Specified Reason for Ban: [/b]Silently killing a person with a crowbar, and beating another
Ban Length: 30 days
What led to the ban? I was chosen by random as captain for the second time and I was fed up with the first time (Sever was small)
Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: The incident was really nothing more than me beating people and breaking rules since being captain felt so off and I feel that doing this was an obvious mistake since I can't play SS13 with my pal anymore. Although the 30 minutes of beating monkeys and the other guy was fun it wasn't worth it. I'd rather be James the Janitor who waxed the floors to the point where one step could cause you to fly into mach 7 and hit a wall. That man then blew into giblets after farting on a bible leaving no one to clean his mess. In short, I won't do it again cause I can be an ass in a less RP breaking way.
When you join the RP server, you should not only follow the general rules, but also the RP rules. Please read them both if you haven't already. Even if you were an antagonist (which you weren't), you shouldn't be silently murdering or severely beating people. In the future, if you have any questions about what's okay to do or not, please ahelp. Does that make sense?
(08-05-2018, 06:13 PM)Flourish Wrote: When you join the RP server, you should not only follow the general rules, but also the RP rules. Please read them both if you haven't already. Even if you were an antagonist (which you weren't), you shouldn't be silently murdering or severely beating people. In the future, if you have any questions about what's okay to do or not, please ahelp. Does that make sense?

Yes, yes it does I completly understand I'll ask if I have anymore questions concerning RP or rule related subjects.
Great, thanks! I've unbanned you. Please keep the rules in mind as you play.