Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Movable surgical trays don't work for long
Yeah, I've noticed this for a while, but never saw a bug report. These movable trays should be amazing, but they seem to have a bug that causes them to stop working. Best I can tell, if you push a movable tray into a wall then they stop letting you place objects on top of them to pull them along. 

https://streamable.com/kyfn1
yeah they break all the time
Actually, after looking at that video again of how the trays work I have a guess on what specifically triggers the tray to break. They aren't in 2016 so I can't be sure though.

It looks like what's happening is that the table tries to move to a new turf, and if it's successful then all the items on top of it update. But it seems that sometimes if the table hit's another atom that has density and does not move, the items still attempt to move even though the tray has not. And the wall it bumps into prevents the items from going onto its tile so they just are moved to the floor. No clue on why once it's broken it can't pull anything though.
(08-07-2018, 12:31 AM)kyle2143 Wrote:  And the wall it bumps into prevents the items from going onto its tile so they just are moved to the floor.

cool and good feature

(08-07-2018, 12:31 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: No clue on why once it's broken it can't pull anything though.
bad bug no >:L