Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Feature] Functional Organs, also some Cyber Organs(updated)
I am haunting this thread like the ghost from Christmas past.

What's the hold up, exactly? Is it balancing, spriting (if better sprites are needed, I can rework these!!) or is the coding on this raise some red flags in terms of implementation?

This has been pending for quite some time, and more wonderful organs is badly needed for medical to keep it fresh (pathology too, but that's another story). 

We've fallen behind other servers in this regard ...and I know "don't hold standards to other servers", but it's hard not to look at yonder hills. With the addition of these organs, this will breathe life into medical like never before and I'm not romanticizing it here. Being able to experiment on monkeys to figure out whats the most efficient method of organ transplantation, figuring out new perfected chem mixtures to keep players alive with organ failures, and then of course there's robotics. Like the implementation of the heart organ alone added so many new aspects to medical, so imagine what potentially 7 organs could do.

I hope i'm not being too negative or emotive, this post is made with the best intentions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Feature] Functional Organs, also some Cyber Organs(updated) - by Sundance - 05-23-2019, 06:46 AM