Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerf dismembered arms as weapons
I just beat a wizard to death today with Chef Butte's right arm. That totally isn't right. Most of the hits KO'ed him too.
A gas tank still has a higherish KO rate than an arm, I think there is no problem here. You just got lucky.
Yeah you just got pretty lucky RNG wise. The other day I whopped someone with an arm at least 6+ times and barely did anything to him.

Don't forget that practically everything that does anything in this game is RNG based (even the RNG that controls the RNG part of the RNG), so there's a chance that you will get a knock out every hit or never at all.
Swedish Horror Wrote:I just beat a wizard to death today with Chef Butte's right arm. That totally isn't right. Most of the hits KO'ed him too.

don't you know that arms take the robustness of their owner?

but yeah I agree I've said this ever since they first existed.
Klayboxx Wrote:don't you know that arms take the robustness of their owner?

Cue 30 rounds of Crate Boxington being chased around the entire station by a horde of greyshirts seeking the mythical "Arm of Destruction".
Captain_Bravo Wrote:

Cue 30 rounds of Iam A. Crooke being chased around the entire station by a horde of greyshirts seeking the mythical "Arm of Destruction".
Fixed that for you.
Cue 30 rounds of people examining Jebediah Flarearms' Right Arm and walking away.
I get KO'd by every and any weapon in one hit??? NegativeMan
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Captain_Bravo Wrote:

Cue 30 rounds of Luis Smith being chased around the entire station by a horde of greyshirts seeking the mythical "Arm of Destruction".
Fixed that for you.

oh come on dudes
you're all egomaniacs
Nubcake Wrote:you're all egomaniacs
nerd, we all know Arhma Geddan is the most robust.

He hardly plays anymore because his robustness destroyed servers.
Nubcake Wrote:you're all egomaniacs
I'm not, the name I suggested for most robust isn't even me
Klayboxx Wrote:
Swedish Horror Wrote:I just beat a wizard to death today with Chef Butte's right arm. That totally isn't right. Most of the hits KO'ed him too.

if this is true cheff buttes arms are the most damaging thing in existance
herpmcderp Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:

if this is true cheff buttes arms are the most damaging thing in existance

this has been already done with 4 different names in this thread please continue being original

can we uh just classify arms being toolbox category robust as a feature and get over with this