Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
Staff complaint: flourish, LLJK2, 7/31/2018
Admin name: flourish

Server: LLJK2

Date/Time: 7/31/2018, around 3:00?

Synopsis: I was banned for saying "I did nothing wrong, just like Stalin" in OOC. In the rules, at least on the wiki, it says that the only type of speech that is expressly forbidden is bigotry and sexual content, and the phrase "I did nothing wrong, just like Stalin" isn't explicitly bigoted. Admittedly, I did get in trouble the previous round for critting someone who was trying to gib a person and trespassing with the help of the bartender. It's possible that flourish is biased against me or has favoritism for Horse Horsington, just throwing it out there. 

Extra Information: Also, I mostly made this thread to complain about the really PC culture on the server that's pretty infamous on this server. I've gotten notes in the past for saying "i have space autism" and calling a security "mega gay," and even just saying the word "sperg." I get that you don't want ABSOLUTE freedom of speech, allowing people to say the n-word and joke about the holocaust attracts/creates a pretty toxic playerbase, but obviously harmless jokes should just be let go. Goonstation is pretty infamous for this type of stuff in the SS13 community, and I think it would change goon for the better if you guys changed it.

And before you say "If you don't like the culture, don't play here" I'm just making an honest suggestion that would hopefully better the station.

P.S. I was going to put the second half of this stuff in suggestions, but I saw it was mostly for coders and that kinda stuff, so I thought it would be more appropriate if I put it here

P.P.S. I love goon a lot, truly the most advanced code in Space Station 13. You have amazing coders, never forget it <3

Messages In This Thread
Staff complaint: flourish, LLJK2, 7/31/2018 - by Datmanisdumb - 07-31-2018, 02:35 PM