Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vote for Tickets and Fines!
A lot more tickets and fines this month, and a lot more votes on top!

Top Rated Tickets for October 2018

Simon Slaughter ticketed for abandoning your bee child to a life on the streets by Honey Nutt
John Wayne Gacy ticketed for building far more tables than anyone could reasonably need by Cayden Rohtin
cluwne ticketed for persisting as a grotesque mockery of humanity by Tod Sodly
captain ticketed for smoking at least three cigarettes at once. too cool. by Mercy O`Fogg
Angela Ziegler ticketed for using fire immunity as an excuse to be on fire all of the time by Listel Sheerfield
Whoever broke almost every fuckdamn light tube ticketed for OUR NEGLIGENT ENGINEERS SIMPLY CANNOT KEEP UP by Tod Sodly
Randolph Checkers ticketed for DROWNING ALL OF US YOU MONSTER by Sam Guivene
Malaria von Lucifuge ticketed for exploding into gore at some point by Nathan Zabloaf
Oar Dehrv ticketed for for following the latest trend in fashion even if it involved strapping a bomb to his back by Rusty Bottom
did surgry that was probably not with consent. i dont know i was not paying attention ticketed for yeah by Medivh Camreon
Inhabitants of this station ticketed for Actually getting in a line for the shuttle by Blackhole Moon
Omega Slurry Pod ticketed for For Mutating the living fuck out of me and killing me by Sam Guivene
detective figure ticketed for putting out a cigarette on me and also being alive somehow by Nathan Zabloaf
Gus Hobbleton ticketed for For stealing my nanotrasen beret and crushing it this is treason against Glorious Nanotrasen by Elric Biesieg
Gerard Maxwell ticketed for Drinking blood from a half dead Nathan Zabloaf without wearing the proper PPE. by Charlie Dust
Katey Still ticketed for circumventing the solar flare to send station wide messages, against god's will by Honey Nutt
The owner of Syndicate pod 428 ticketed for Illegal parking by Jake Addams
Fish ticketed for schooling in the AI chamber and Bridge. It's 11pm on a Saturday. I appreciate that you take your education seriously but we are not in session and these are not classrooms. by Jake Addams
Guardbuddies ticketed for UNLAWFUL MASS RUMPUSING by Tod Sodly
Luis Gibson ticketed for eating ass, specifically, his own by Lev Flaurous
The Devil ticketed for Stop being evil. Stop it. by Eddie Today
Peter Moberly ticketed for going around fat and naked in a space helmet. you made my bee cry by Mercy O`Fogg
all of engineering ticketed for setting the chief engineer's office on fire before 15 minutes are up. nice work by Mercy O`Fogg
Hortatio Jiggles ticketed for rolling into the bridge and uselessly fucking with the alert button by Cayden Rohtin
cargo ticketed for for not giving engineering the alcohol they deserve by Dr. Alto Clef
Robot Devil ticketed for stood there and lagged while officer wanted to talk by Medivh Camreon
Spencer Lewis ticketed for turning me into a clone of him without my consent by Spencer Lewis
Dan Dannyson ticketed for landmine japerey by Honey Nutt
Small Friend ticketed for Freeing skeletons without a permit. by Doc Maddox's skeleton
The Clown ticketed for Existing. by Lincoln William
The Phantom Pisser ticketed for Pissing all over the fuckin' station by Elric Biesieg
Werewolf ticketed for Awoowing is illegal by Elric Biesieg
Lisa Lisa ticketed for Double usage of a first name. by Angela Ziegler
Reality ticketed for Deceiving and spinning. Reality shall be arrested or stopped completely. by Blaska Ellestrom
Tod Sodley's flashlight ticketed for MAKING LIGHT SPIN by Urist Paul
Angela Ziegler ticketed for murdering people with fire despite being told not to murder people with fire by Listel Sheerfield
Rusty Bottom ticketed for Operating a forklift while drunk by Lenny Caldwell
Lev Flaurous ticketed for playing russian roulette alone! Sharing is caring damn it by Throrvardr Finvardrardson

Top Rated Fines for October 2018

Old Man Jenkins fined for Having no hair. Get some pills you bald bastard by Horatio Jiggles
Jake Addams fined for Distributing WEED on my CHRISTIAN escape shuttle. by Leslie Blackburn
Jack Tripper fined for Also not doing your fucking job and being naked in here instead. What the actual hell? by Adam Nehaldo
crime clown fined for STRIPPING A NANOTRASEN INSPECTOR IN FRONT OF THE HEAD OF SECURITY by Tod Sodly
Christopher Firewood fined for Injecting me with so much unstable mutagen I had to use 5 charcoal injectors to survive  by Honey Nutt

Messages In This Thread
Vote for Tickets and Fines! - by locusts - 07-29-2018, 03:24 PM
RE: Vote for Tickets and Fines! - by Readster - 07-29-2018, 03:50 PM
RE: Vote for Tickets and Fines! - by Gannets - 07-30-2018, 01:44 AM
RE: Vote for Tickets and Fines! - by locusts - 08-01-2018, 01:36 AM
RE: Vote for Tickets and Fines! - by locusts - 08-02-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: Vote for Tickets and Fines! - by Gannets - 08-02-2018, 01:18 AM
RE: Vote for Tickets and Fines! - by ZeWaka - 08-05-2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Vote for Tickets and Fines! - by locusts - 09-01-2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Vote for Tickets and Fines! - by locusts - 09-09-2018, 03:38 PM
RE: Vote for Tickets and Fines! - by locusts - 09-30-2018, 03:38 PM
RE: Vote for Tickets and Fines! - by locusts - 10-11-2018, 11:33 AM