Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
make jumpsuits drag-to-hand-to-remove like backpacks
(07-22-2018, 02:36 PM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 02:02 PM)Gannets Wrote: In one of my first security rounds, I spawned in, got all my gear together, stepped out in to the hallway, clicked my jumpsuit and dropped all of my weapons, tools and ID directly on to the floor in-front of the gathered assistants.

I just stood there nude trying to grab all my junk while they robbed me. Not my finest hour!

inspired by this, and realising i've accidentally stripped way more than i have intentionally,

why not make jumpsuits drag-to-hand-to-remove like backpacks, since they're a rather high importance item?

This idea was on the "Ideas of questionable quality"-thread, but it had a lot of traction, and I feel it deserves its own thread.

(07-22-2018, 09:03 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: This also opens up the option of one click interactions with your jumpsuit. You could give it a larger store of items with the pockets acting as quick access item slots. Or you could have a click to toggle alternative styles, like you you can have some coats buttoned or unbuttoned.

I would like to raise the issue of 'rookies': new players have some difficulties discovering the 'click-drag-release' mechanic for a lot of items. That said, most newbies are spilling their stuff on the floor, until the discover how to swap-replace.
Makes perfect sense to me. Would be a great QoL change.
But then how will I hear my bro sigh in disbelief and then saying "Oh. I'm naked now."

Shirt and pants should definitely take more effort to remove than a hat tho, +1.
Whenever I accidentally take off my clothes I like to imagine my character had a full body version of thos e tear-off pants some comedians sometimes wear (see bo burnham's "What." for an example (and a good time))