Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Let the Trash Compacter cube its owner
Because if I manage to arrest a janitor who was rampaging with a compacter, how else am I going to punish them? If we can do it with the portapuke, why not the compactor?

(yes I know you can cube people with liquid dark matter and a locker, but it isn't as ironic as killing someone with their own traitor item.)
Does this thing feel remorse or something?

I don't understand why the janitor isn't more cubic already..
(07-25-2018, 02:54 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: *snip*
(yes I know you can cube people with liquid dark matter and a locker, [...] )

You learn something new every day. 
... How tho.
askin for a frend
(07-26-2018, 04:43 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 02:54 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: *snip*
(yes I know you can cube people with liquid dark matter and a locker, [...] )

You learn something new every day. 
... How tho.
askin for a frend
1. Be inside a container
2. Cause ldm reaction by heating

Someone once did this to like 8 of us who were trapped together in a clown car. We then formed the unspoken meat cube bond to block doorways and generally harass the crew until they exploded us
(07-25-2018, 02:54 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Because if I manage to arrest a janitor who was rampaging with a compacter, how else am I going to punish them? If we can do it with the portapuke, why not the compactor?

(yes I know you can cube people with liquid dark matter and a locker, but it isn't as ironic as killing someone with their own traitor item.)

you are asking to revert a current feature

pls get more community input thx
(07-26-2018, 08:32 AM)ZeWaka Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 02:54 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Because if I manage to arrest a janitor who was rampaging with a compacter, how else am I going to punish them? If we can do it with the portapuke, why not the compactor?

you are asking to revert a current feature

pls get more community input thx

Personally I think reverting to Crush-Anyone state would make the cart virtually worthless. Not useless, but not worth the TC it costs, even if it were 1. 
The Janitor ( and by extension pretty much everyone) already has access to an item that can crush your enemy, but also crush you if they happen to grapple better. It's disposals. And it's much less conspicuous. 

It becomes a mobile trash chute guaranteed to end in your death half the time. 

No thx
(07-26-2018, 08:47 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: Personally I think reverting to Crush-Anyone state would make the cart virtually worthless. Not useless, but not worth the TC it costs, even if it were 1. 
The Janitor ( and by extension pretty much everyone) already has access to an item that can crush your enemy, but also crush you if they happen to grapple better. It's disposals. And it's much less conspicuous. 

It becomes a mobile trash chute guaranteed to end in your death half the time. 

No thx

People still buy the portapuke, and you can kill the owner with that. I don't think people will be less likely to buy the trash compactor if it could kill it's owner. In fact I am pretty sure that the wiki doesn't even say that the owner of the trash compactor is immune.
Port-a-puke is absolutely monstrously dramatic though, and is hilarious because of it .

I see your point despite that.
Someone turned themselves in once for the sole purpose of being shoved into their own compactor and being cubed.

I think it should at least be a toggleable thing.
Why not give all those things, the compactor and port a puke, some kind of remote or PDA app?

The thing won't activate until you switch it with the remote
Activate the pukepactor
(07-27-2018, 10:27 PM)poland spring Wrote: Activate the pukepactor

The pukecube flollops wildly!