Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request] Sprites for cyber organs
So I've got a patch in the works to make organs other than the Heart and Brain actually do something and be operable. It's been sorta slow going because I'll get annoyed and stop for a while, but I'm nearing the end and I want to have cyber organs that have some fun functions, not quite sure what those will be, but I wanted to put them in for now.

These are the organs I'm adding in, and I'd love it if someone could make some cyber sprites:

- Liver
- Spleen
- Lungs
- Pancreas
- Kidneys
- Stomach
- Intestines

I don't have any use in mind for Stomach or Intestines atm since when I pitched the idea, people said that they though Stomach and Intestines wouldn't be that useful. If you have some ideas for what benefits any cyber-organs should do for you too, I'd like to hear.

Attached is a dmi file with the sprites of the current organs in their human form for reference.

Attached Files
.dmi   organs.dmi (Size: 1.41 KB / Downloads: 184)
Maybe cyber stomach has advanced digestion methods, allowing you to speed up or slow down metabolism
(07-24-2018, 08:50 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Stomach and Intestines

We have food digestion rate (not in public release), it controls how fast you absorb reagents from food you've eaten. Just leave a spot open for it in your patch.