Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does LLJK stand for and why?
Also why was the rebranding done? I kind of like this community of asshats and like to generally know what is going on behind the scenes... so why the new server name and what does it mean?
LLJK means "leet like jeff K" and is used to identify goons.
I dont know what it means, but last night Cogworks had stated that Gibbed does not want the servers named after him anymore, even though he still hosts them.
nelttab Wrote:I dont know what it means, but last night Cogworks had stated that Gibbed does not want the servers named after him anymore, even though he still hosts them.

smile
nelttab Wrote:I dont know what it means, but last night Cogworks had stated that Gibbed does not want the servers named after him anymore, even though he still hosts them.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say.
Noah Buttes Wrote:

Rick ("Gibbed") hosts the servers. He does not want the servers to be named "Gibbed" after him any more, so they aren't.
Mosheninkov Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:

Rick ("Gibbed") hosts the servers. He does not want the servers to be named "Gibbed" after him any more, so they aren't.

"Goonstation #X" would have been a better name since it is affiliated with us more than a goon-catchall abbreviation.
Semantics.
Don Wrote:Semantics.
Don't think that applies
Mosheninkov Wrote:
Noah Buttes Wrote:

That's not actually the reason though aardvarko
that doesn't even really make much sense. how many people would assume it's some guy's username over just being the term gibbed after how often people get gibbed on the servers?
The real reason is probably just because Rick wanted a name change, nothing more