Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Major APCs are broken
Exclamation 
APCs do not charge all the time and the interface is broken, you can not click on any buttons on the main panel or the wire panel, nothing works. I tried multiple times and got the same result.
Were you an AI or Cyborg and was the AI interface disabled perhaps?
Wilbur Wright asked me to post this - He just encountered this himself:

Here is a comparison. This (first image) is an apc which is still powered.Once unlocked using the electrician's ID, the status of every setting can be altered.

[Image: unknown.png]

Here's the picture of the APC in the computer core. The power in the APC has run so low it has automatically turned itself off. I've unlocked the panel using an electricians ID  but cannot change the status of any setting: Main breaker, lighting, equipment, environmental, and cover lock.

[Image: unknown.png]

He imagines its still possible to dwaine them on/off open.
(07-17-2018, 04:29 AM)Recusor Wrote: Were you an AI or Cyborg and was the AI interface disabled perhaps?

I was a human.
I can take an educated guess at why this is broken, based on when it started being reported. The relevant parties have been executed informed.
Can confirm, the window is stuck, completely unresponsive to player input, except switching the main breaker to 'Off'. It still renders fine, but the information displayed is wrong (setting to auto (on) are in fact off).
sounds almost like the APC is in it's own equipment list
An apc turn he own power off.

A shameful apc.