Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
i need help
i need someone to vouch for me for my oracle ban appeal https://forums.oraclestation.com/viewtop...f=13&t=321 please guys
does anybody know this guy? i don't know you

how about this, draw me a picture telling us all a little about yourself and demonstrate some of the qualities that would make you a good player on oracle and maybe that'll help get us on your side
well i am da mad night gobbo i got banned once for saying this and i qoute turn the captain into a cluwne fegit and got perma banned in 2016 i forgot about that got a new account and got banned for evading then i applied for this and got unbanned, the reason why i got banned on oracle is because i was a pissy sality fuck boy who tought it was a good idea to say i want to get perma banned

and now i need someone to atleast say i am not such cunt anymore atleast

well i regret everything i said and i think in the last 2 months i have matured encough to know not to be like that againe and if i do get pissy ill just take a break and i need someone to vouch for me so they have proof that i hava changed

i just want to come to good terms with the community of oracle so we can start a new and forget my hissy fits

instead of making everyone angry and confused ill try to make them laugh instead as a bad clown or something

sometimes i get pissy and shit, but i will try my best to follow the rules once somone tells me to stop
(07-17-2018, 03:35 AM)da mad night goboo Wrote: well i am da mad night gobbo i got banned once for saying this and i qoute turn the captain into a -

Yikes
what lol
There is no reason to vouch for you. No one knows who you are, you have given 0 indication you've actually changed in the slightest, and apparently the only experience you've had on this server that you believe is worth sharing is breaking one of our biggest no-no rules.

Why are you still here? Just to suffer?
that is what i said but they said you need a server to vouch for you

why cant it just be easy instead but no we need all this and that and you got banned from a server once in 2016 uuhhh sorry wait 2 more months then
Play nice with everyone for a few months until you've got a good reputation here and ask again
nah i give up because nobody knows me even who cares even this is what i get for not playing ss13 for 2 months and having fun i guess ill play russian furry servers instead since those are the only servers i can even be on
[Image: tFbh6Q1.png]
(07-17-2018, 06:30 AM)robertGN Wrote: Why are you still here? Just to suffer?
time to play the shitty yog server and the boring tg server if i even get to have chance to get a appeal

nevermind i am gonna try to get banned on those 2 servers
(07-17-2018, 08:18 AM)da mad night goboo Wrote: time to play the shitty yog server and the boring tg server if i even get to have chance to get a appeal

nevermind i am gonna try to get banned on those 2 servers

Getting banned from more servers probably isnt gonna help anything.

(07-17-2018, 08:18 AM)da mad night goboo Wrote: sometimes i get pissy and shit, but i will try my best to follow the rules once somone tells me to stop

Here's some advice: Follow the rules before someone tells you to follow the rules. Server admins love that shit, right up there with not throwing around slurs and asking to be permabanned.
ok good idea
The solution to your problem is simple. Play on the server, get a reputation, and be not shit. Once enough people have seen you and know you're not shit, they'll vouch for you and you'll be good.
Do we have an awards thread for posts in the forums at the end of each year? If so, I'd like to nominate this for Best/Worst thread of the year.