Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Export?
The bar-code printers no longer feature a 'export' option, despite still accepting ID-card information.

How is a miner/farmer supposed to make a (quick) buck?
Is a QM now required?

How does one QM for maximum profit? I've never witnessed a QM do anything other than buy him/herself a bunch of funny clothing until out of budget.
do what i do break into cargo and forcefully sell the stuff while flashing the QM and farting on him
It's not that it's gone, it's that only Cog2 has it.

...or did it disappear from there?
I was sure it existed on Cog1 before the switch to cog2 (in 2016).
The 'export' barcodes can only be printed only on cog2, because it's the only station where QM's import & export cargo belts are connected to the rest of the station's belt hell. On other maps you'll have to get in Cargo to sell the crates. 

If you have any non-trader barcode on a crate and push it on the export belt line you'll get your share of profits (assuming you scanned your ID on the barcode computer beforehand).

Dealing with traders gets you good money. Some of them buy stuff you can manufacture on the station as long as you have/can afford the materials. Also always haggle when dealing with the traders!
I remember running my crates through Cog1's QM-Podbay and directly onto the export belt.

Did I dream this?

Is life a lie?

Boxers or Boxer-Briefs!?