Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
I gather as many fellow ghosts as I can and we all do the monster mash on top of the AI.
Recusor (2)
You take the best idea you can think of and get to work in the public market.
You stare at a recreated wire art of a minimalist "Loss" picture.

Superlagg
We see in the back of Suparlagg's room white, featureless walls...walls with some cushions.
The camera zooms out, slowly revealing almost the entire room filled with similar cushions.  In the center, you sit down, inside of a white strait jacket.
"I see.  So you had this disk the entire time then?  Okay.  Did anything else happen?"
"Yes.  I used the disk on the nuclear device, and then it blew them all up!"
"I see.  And what does this all mean, do you think?"  He asks, almost dismissively as he writes on his clipboard.
This annoys you.  Before he can react, you get up and kick him to the ground, stomping him on the ground.  Two other people quickly enter the room, run up and tackle you to the ground.
"WHAT'S IT MEAN WHEN I KICK YOUR ASS, DOCTOR!?!  IF THAT EVEN IS YOUR REAL NAME!!!"
Another day at home.

Highlander (3)
"Everyone!  Quick!  Do the monster mash on the AI!"
You quickly do the monster mash on the AI.  No one else seems interested.
Nothing's more awkward than a one man monster mash.

Blitzen (6, Crit Timer +1)

Weird Timer:5

Shuttle Timer:2
Pleased with my work I take my wire and head to escape to create a new piece.
I stop to admire Recursor's masterpiece and say "| || || |_" in deadchat.

:.|:;
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • See the "art". Judge the "art". Use one of my eyebots to snip up the "art".
  • Seriously, though, that's the lamest wire art I've ever seen and it's probably causing human harm so must be purged.

Code:
(145.9) notice(alert(type(sensory, dangerous(psychologically)), advise(caution)))
Recusor (6)
With that done, you head to escape to make more beauty.
Jesus Christ.  This...this is beautiful enough to make a grown man shed tears of joy!
Good god.
My words cannot even hope to describe the magnificence of it.

Highlander (I'm still doing turns for a dead man.)
[Image: 5a8.png]

FuLPaSM (6)
What...is that?
Good god, what the actual hell is with these crewmembers, using their work time to create garbage outdated memes from the FUCKING 2000'S FOR CHRIST SAKE.
This cannot remain.  You quickly remove the wire before too many people see it.

Blitzen (Update, 2)
Crit (2)

Weird Timer (4)

Shuttle Timer (1)
I astrally project into Goonstation and kick the crap out of the AI.
I revel.
hm... i try to go ask the roboticist in med-bay to see if he can give me a battery. also, since there is ALWAYS bound to be corpses, i look around for an engineer corpse and take the insulated gloves, if there is no dead engineers, then i just go to engineering and ask if i can get some insulated gloves for something, "hey, i want to make zap gloves to zap anything that moves that looks like an operative. can i have some insulated gloves?"
Flesh Utopia:

I run to escape and get myself out into the docking space just before the shuttle arrives.

Then I verbally abuse everyone in deadchat
In response to the AI destroying the artwork, I float over it's core and spam "| || || |_" for the rest of the round.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Bimble my cyborg over to escape to attempt to mitigate the inevitable bloodbath.
SuperLagg (6 Dear God No)
You use every fiber of your being and phase yourself into the game.
You then give a swift kick to the AI.
It proceeds to produce Poo.
None of this should be possible.
Even the admins have no idea what to make of this.
What did you do?

Recusor (4)
With that done, it's time for a fuckin party man.
Or at least, you try to party.  It's more along the lines of constant loud yelping noises, but people still seem cool with it.
Celebrate good times, come on!

Josh Foster (4)
Where's the place the robots come from again?  Uhhh...oh, right.  The medbay.  Let's see if they'll let us borrow stuff.
There's someone in the middle of the floor.  He seems sick.  Despite the fact that he doesn't look like he's doing anything.  Other than that, no one seems to be in here to keep you from hopping in through the broken windows and grabbing a battery.  Looking outside medbay, there doesn't seem to be any corpses wearing yellow jumpsuits, so let's see what engineering has.........
"...What are you, nuts?  Whatever.  Means they won't shoot at me I guess."
With that ominous message, the engie gives you some insulated gloves.
Progress.

Flesh Utopia (1) against FuLPaSM (6)
Well, only one way this show can end.  With a god damn bang!
You quickly make your way out to escape...there it is.  In the distance.  A shuttle coming for the station at the speed of god knows what.
You quickly open the door outside, jump out, and get ready to give it a hug.
You find yourself teleported into medbay.
GOD DAMN IT!

Blitzen (4)
Crit (1)

Weird Timer (3)

The shuttle has arrived on the station.  All crew members have 2 minutes to make their way to the shuttle before it leaves the station.
I get on the shuttle and split my wire stacks into separate pieces that I spread around the shuttle just to make clutter
I hunt down and murder the AI.