Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
FuLPaSM the Butt-Bot (5)
Nothing happens.

Recusor
With it hacked, you get yourself some matter cartridges.

Josh Foster (2) against Flesh Utopia (3)
Seems cloning may be the only way to save this poor man.  Too bad you can't clone a living person.
Not too hard to fix that problem.
You grab a nearby blunt object and brutally smash the poor bastards head in mercy kill the patient and proceed to drag the body to the cloner.
Before you can actually scan you feel a sudden yet VERY familar shock.
---------------
A security officer throws you in the monkey pen with literally nothing but your clothes.
"You can stay in here til we can actually get shit under control."
----
Meanwhile...
----

You feel yourself forming slowly in a cloning tube, your consciousness just waking.
This is gonna take some time.

Superlagg (6)
Level 3 success placeholder*

S.A.A.D. (5)
Okay, your old meat body thing has to be here playing hide and seek somewhere.  You decide to use your knowledge on the best stealth and casual conversation tactics possible on a nearby doctor.
"HEY!  WHERE'S THE BAD GUY BODY!?!"
"Jesus christ...the...the what now?"
"The Nukie bro.  The one that was made into a super subservant cool dude to Nanowhatsits."
"...why would we still have the body?  We threw it in the reclaimer for more important people."
You look in the reclaimer real quick.
"Are you sure?  IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT'S IN HERE!"
You continue being a general nuisance.

Human Nuke Team (5,2)

(09-11-2018, 03:35 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: (I was kinda hoping you WOULDN'T make me use my last breaching charge unless I explicitly said I wanted to...)
Oops.

Seems at least one of the roboticists was too close to the blast.  The other one charges at you with a toolbox, but you shoot him.
Or at least, you intended to shoot him.  He's up to the wall on the other side, presumably because Blitzen got right in front of you and kicked him across the room.
"What the fuck!?!  Why did you shoot me!?!"
"I can't help it if you decide jumping in front of my gun IS A GOOD IDEA!  Friendly reminder..."
*Bang*

"...that THAT can happen to you."
You angrily point at the now head holey corpse laying on the ground (God no wonder Blitz yells at people so much.  This feels so damn cathartic.).  You frisk it for an ID card and scan it on your Agent card.
.........You don't remember that many security officers on the other side of the window...some of them look familar.
And angry.

Mostly angry.

---

*This post is currently believed to break forum law.  As a result, it is expected to never see the light of day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy! - by Technature - 09-12-2018, 12:50 AM