Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
(08-09-2018, 11:03 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: I have engineering veteran. I can take apart the window leading into the cargo podbay and put it back when we are done. Let's do that.
Flesh Utopia, a little dinged up stammers, "heeey faaampaassm, caan yoou g-g-get me toooo aa dooooccc"
Flesh Utopia, a little dinged up stammers, '"hhhoooonnkkkk"
*fart
FuLPaSM (AI)

Attempting to parse...
  • English, normal: negative
  • English, chav: negative
  • English, Swedish accent: negative
  • English, drunk: partial match
  • English, pained: match
Parsing...

Code:
response(true)

Actions:
  • Lead the clown to the nearest place likely to have a doctor, probably the medical station near the bar/pool area.
Highlander (6)
oh yeah i suppose breaking and entering without the breaking part would be a good idea
Blitzen jumps back to the pod and tells you to get in and do things.
You go in, disarm the pods, and start chucking everything you can out into space.
You reseal the window afterwards and warp yourself to the general podbay.

Flesh Utopia + FuLPaSM (4)
Leading the naked man doesn't get very far before you just push him instead.  This is faster somehow?
You get the attention of the nearby medic, pointing out that this man seems to be REALLY dying.  Like, really bad.  Well, maybe not dying, but the doctor seems to get the gist of it.  While disgusted by the nudity, he does the thing and the naked person looks better...health speaking.
Id like to head to the general manufacturer in tool storage and try to hack it to obtain a dense matter cartridge for my RCD.
Alright, same plan. Get into the podbay, and don't disable or destroy what's there, favoring the quieter option
FuLPaSM (AI)

Orders solved, time to get back to working out why the power is crap and I'm slowly dying.

Actions:
  • Continue my loop of maintenance from where I left off, looking for anything that could explain power problems (e.g. cut wires, power sinks).
Flesh Utopia, good as new:

I mug the doctor for his clothing
Yup. Do the same thing we did to the cargo/mining podbay (dismantle a window to get in, open up the pods and space the parts, put window back together as we exit), but in the main podbay instead.
I had a reason this time!

Nothing to work with yesterday.  Felt dumb to say "Nothing happened".

Recusor (5 wait there's something wrong here)
You head over to tool storage and hack the general manufacturer.  As you work on it, you look at the screen on the manufacturer.
Oh right, the power's dead.  That might make this a little harder.

Team Syndie Pod (3)
You crowbar your way through to the podbay and take what you can and chuck it into space...
...The janitor passes by and sees what is obviously someone wearing nuke related space suits looting space pods and chucking the stuff he finds out the window.  Deciding he is ill equipped for the situation, he takes off.  (Current security level=Orange)There's no way a search party won't start for you soon all things considered.
Expected time til Security upgrade=1 minute.

FuLPaSM (2)(REALLY FUCKING NOTICEABLE!  +2)
You start flipping your cameras to look for the cause of the problem...
...is that a bright light?
...Yup.  There's the problem.

Flesh Utopia (4)
To thank the doctor, you do the only reasonable thing in this situation.
Grab the nearest fire extinguisher and knock him out.
Man that took a bit.  But you look like a doctor now.  Neato.
Maybe avoid medbay for now?
We have been compromised and there is still one podbay left, but I have a plan.

1. Yell at 69 to stop being useless and find the motherfucking captain already
  2. Get back into the syndie pod and fly to the security podbay
  3. Plant a breaching charge on the bay doors. No time for subtlety anymore
  4. Throw a sarin grenade into the podbay and take cover inside our pod
  5. Once the gas has dissipated, enter the podbay and plant a breaching charge directly onto the engines of both of the security pods
  6. Get the hell out of there and pray that 69 has found the captain by then
Unless Blitzen comes up with a better plan, I do the above.
(08-13-2018, 01:07 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: We have been compromised and there is still one podbay left, but I have a plan.

1. Yell at 69 to stop being useless and find the motherfucking captain already
  2. Get back into the syndie pod and fly to the security podbay
  3. Plant a breaching charge on the bay doors. No time for subtlety anymore
  4. Throw a sarin grenade into the podbay and take cover inside our pod
  5. Once the gas has dissipated, enter the podbay and plant a breaching charge directly onto the engines of both of the security pods
  6. Get the hell out of there and pray that 69 has found the captain by then
Unless Blitzen comes up with a better plan, I do the above.

No, that sounds like an excellent a plan as any
haha shit, forgot that the power was out, derp.

Alright well I guess I resolve to try to get wandering through the station looking for what might be causing this power outage. Am I able to coordinate with the AI so that I can search more effectively?
Doctor Utopia, Flesh MD:

[[ big assumption that i now have a full starting Medical Doctor loadout, approximately? ]]
I make sure this schmuck of a doc is naked and radio-free and fuck off before he rats me out. If i can find a crowbar, i close the medbooth door so he can't follow me.

then it's off to the owlery!
*honk*
Team Nuke Team (5) (Loud, -1)

You yell out to 69, reminding him that all of this is just one giant joke if your team doesn't actually get the authentication disk to blow the station to kingdom come.
Meanwhile, Highlander blows his way into security and then blows up the pods inside.  Amazingly, it seems all of security is too busy dealing with the sheer fact that the station still hasn't been powered up.  Security seems empty, though with security levels amping up it likely won't be for long.
Still no response from 69.

Recusor + FuLPaSM
"AI, could you assist me in locating the power problem?"
"Response(true).  Location(South Solars).  Cause(Syndicate Power Sink)".
Well that was easy.
You crowbar your way and, surprise surprise, there's a really bright light nearby.
You have the tools to remove that, right?

Flesh Utopia (6)
Looks like the medical guy was knocked out pretty hard.  You take advantage of this and rob him of LITERALLY EVERYTHING!
Looks like he had a crowbar.  Unsurprising, considering the current situation.
You reclose the door, leaving the poor doctor to his naked fate and run off to the Owlery.

Events:
Alert!  Unconfirmed Nuclear Operative Activity has been detected on the station!  All crew is to remain calm and evacuate to a safe area!  All security is allowed to perform random searches on suspicious personnel!  Repeat, Unconfirmed Nuclear Operative Activity...

New Roll.  Roll 1 D10 per round.  On the result of a 1, a random undiscovered operative on the station will encounter and be attacked by an officer with a -1 modifier to defense rolls.

Expected time till officers are Lethally armed:2 minutes.