Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
I struggle to remember by drill training. If according to that I should do anything specific, I do that. If I dont remember my training I yell out to the AI for help and/or direction.
FLESH DYSTOPIA
*SCREAM
*SCREAM
*SCREAM
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OUT OF HERE
I ask 69 for an update on the captain's location, and prepare to move in through the hole we just made.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Go see what's on the cameras in the region of the explosion, provide a brief status update over 145.9.
  • Also go see what the screaming is about (and if I can tell it's the naked clown in disposals, let him out).

Code:
(145.9) notice(alert(type(orange)))
(08-07-2018, 09:24 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: I ask 69 for an update on the captain's location, and prepare to move in through the hole we just made.

I'm going to wait a second as well. I don't want to move in quite yet unless we got a sure thing on disk recovery. 

I'm a little anxious about leaving the pod behind with the nuke in it and don't quite want to bring it to the station yet, so unless we got a good eye on it, I wanna take our pod over to the station hangar and mining and blow up their pods before they have a chance to mount a counterattack.

I'll ask Highlander if they wanna come do that, or take the nuke with them to hide/defend it on station.

69, I think as long as their cover is still intact, should continue to blend in with the chaos and subvert resistance attempts from the inside
Hm, yeah I will follow blitzen and destroy the station's podbays. If I happen to end up on the station in the process of destroying all the pods, I will also cut any cameras I come across.
I continue to try and locate the disk and give my team updates as to its precise location and attempt to remain inconspicuous
Recusor
You consider the current situation.
An explosion has apparently occurred somewhere on the station.  This is obvious by the rather noticeable explosion noise.
You're not 100% sure where it happened.  Therefore, it's possible you may need an air supply and even a spacesuit if you wish to make repairs with your (admittingly) limited knowledge.
Either way though, to make the repairs you will definitely need metal and potentially glass.  With the power out, being able to get more materials should be pretty easy, and no one should bat an eye at you stealing things at this point.

Flesh Utopia (4 I don't even know what I can use this for honestly)
People seem to be panicking too much to notice you.  Which is pretty odd, considering this usually doesn't happen til AFTER you prank someone.

Nuke team

"Yeah, uh...I guess he didn't fuck off spaceward, because when that explosion hit, the tracker kinda did a 180 and I didn't see him run past me...?"
"Are you fucking kidding me?"
So the captain's location can be determined as not in the bar, the kitchen, near arrivals, or in botany.  Security is also unlikely, though possible.
This is less than ok.
In the meantime, the pod teleports to near Mining in anticipation of a possible pod strike.

FuLPaSM (1)
You attempt to locate the source of the explosion.  The chef and bartender are yelling the loudest, so you check there.
Oh.  It seems maintenance above the kitchen got blown to hell.  The kitchen seems to have a hole in it too.  You have no idea what could have caused this.
In the meantime, you check on the screaming coming from disposals.
.........there appears to be a naked man in disposals.  You open the door for him.
oh fuck that's right the station needs power to open doors shiiiiiiiiiiit.
As a precaution against decompression I put on my space suit and set my internals to ON

Having snagged the RCD (and being quite pleased now that I did so) from EVA from my first trip there I ensure it is loaded with matter and set to CONSTRUCT: Walls/floor and head towards the sound of the explosion as I heard it from my position.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Code:
(145.9) notice(alert(type(breach), location(kitchen)))

Actions:
  • Lacking further orders, obviously I can't open doors remotely any more, but good thing that systems check just now verified that. Yep. Use the eye-bot I left in maintenance somewhere to go let the naked clown out with the omnitool.
Flesh Utopia, Metagamer:
*pray "Would be really funny if i had a crowbar or a TTV right now. Either Or"
*SCREAM
*SCREAM
*SCREAM
*fart
*SCREAM
At mining, I'll hand the pod controls over to Highlander and pop outside the pod real quick and use my crowbar to pry open the hangar doors. Popping on my Night Vision goggles, if the coast looks clear, I'll simply use the crowbar to pop the maintenance hatch on the pods open and pull out all the parts and chuck them out into space.

If there's anyone there, I'll just hop back into the pod and either let Highlander blow it up or use the pod guns to do the same.

Then we'll head on over to the main hangar and do the same.
Yeah, I just follow blitzen's orders. Not like I got much better to do.
damn it iT HAPPENED AGAIN

Recusor (2)
The weird thing with space explosions is figuring out which direction they came from.  Thankfully, the chef and bartender haven't stopped screaming over the radio, so that's a bit easier.
You head out and notice the kitchen's window is locked down.  You head into maintenance and YUP THERE'S THE PROBLEM!
You fix the kitchen wall, but run out of RCD material before you can completely seal the hole.

Flesh Utopia (2)
"You're right.  That would be funny."
A crowbar appears out of thin air and rams you in the head REALLY REALLY hard.  You're pretty sure that almost put you into critical condition.
The irony is pretty apparent.
Even more Ironic, the door opened on its own anyways.  Or maybe that little robot outside opened it.  Either way, ironic.

FuLPaSM
You open the door for the naked person.
Just in time to see him get smacked square in the face with a crowbar.
Checking inside, there doesn't appear to be anyone else in there.
Where the hell did it even come from?

Nuke Pod Team (3)
You get out and take a crowbar in an attempt to open the hangar doors.
No matter how much strength and effort you put into it, you just can't get the damn door open.
You could take a detour through mining, though there may be people there, inside or out.
Or you could break a window.  That won't draw any attention from anyone nearby at all.
I have engineering veteran. I can take apart the window leading into the cargo podbay and put it back when we are done. Let's do that.