Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
Flesh Utopia, Patience Incarnate:

I continue to accumulate blood and guts.
and then I try n do the stuff
I inform my team the captain is in space just north of the bar and likely alone and reccomend we all converge on him while we have this chance
"Foinally, I was wonderin' when we would actually get to fuckin' kill someone."
I get off of the top of the pod and take my seat inside while I wait for blitzen to take us to our victim.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Wonder why getting people to literally do their jobs is so hard, then think about something else because unsolvable problems take up a lot of CPU cycles.

Actions:
  • Go check up on the clown... oh, wait, they're in cloning. Telescience their locker full of stuff over to the bar.
Recusor (3)
You look outside the spa.
Yup.  That's the pool all right.
You head to maintenance to check an oxygen locker...breath mask.
Why?

Flesh Utopia (3)
*ding*
The cloner ejects you.  You proceed to flop about like a fish.
"Can you not do that?  Anyway, your stuff is in there."
You watch in horror as the locker (supposedly with your things) disappears in a flash of light.
You'd *scream but that requires air, doesn't it?  Being fresh out of liquid kind of leaves you wishing for some.
Most importantly, your shoes are in there.  Everyone knows only shameful clowns run around without their precious shoes.  The rest of the clothes are purely optional.

FuLPaSM (5)
Time to perform your silicon duty and fuck with the clown again.
Uh...which locker would have his stuff?
Eh, just guess, it's a 50-50 chance.

Go Team Nuke op
"Did you find the damn disk yet?"
"I think whoever has it is north of the bar.  It'd probably be the captain, right?  He's probably alone, not a lot of room here."
"All right let's do this shit!"
"The cameras!  AVOID THE CAMERAS!"
"Sorry boss."
After a bit, the pod is waiting outside the northside of the station , a little away from arrivals.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Two for two.

Actions:
  • Kick off some cyborg treads in the robotics fabricators, to hint that that's what I want fitted to whatever cyborg they're working on.
  • Resume loafing.
Alright, if we're doing this, I want a pincer manuver. Pod comes in from the north to push the Captain down toward Agent 69, who intercepts them, gets the disk, and we all hop back into the pod.

Ready at 69's word
(Note: In any dialog, everything highlander says has to be in a Scottish accent, because highlander is from space Scotland)

I get out of the pod, climb on top of the pod, point my MPRT at the station, and wait for Blitzen to give me the signal to fire.
FuLPaSM
You add treads to the list of stuff to be made for the cyborg.
With that done, you continue with the loafing pro-

ALERT!  POWER SHORTAGE DETECTED!

ALERT!  POWER SHORTAGE DETECTED!

ALERT!  POWER SHORTAGE DET-

Everything on the station is shutting off quickly.
This is less than ideal.
Until the power is restored, you now run on your internal power, which runs at 5% per minute.  Long enough to get the power back on...assuming the cause is found, of course.

Blitzen (4) and Highlander (69's roll = 3)  (Blitzen just barely understands the accent.  69 can get the gist of it, but it throws him off sometimes.)

Man, some magnet boots would be nice for this.  Oh well, work with what ya got.  You get out of the pod and stand on top, aiming a nice sized explosive rocket at the walls.

Then the lights go out...

Event

You hear something over the station announcements.

Alert.  We have reason to believe there is traitor activity on the station.  As a precautionary measure, security level has been upgraded to Yellow alert.  This is not a drill.  I repeat, we have reason to believe...
I head back to EVA to grab a jetpack, hoping its still open. I need internals damnit!
Oop, never mind.

"Make us a breech, Highlander. 69, get eyes on our disk and recover when possible. Mind the boom"

Once Highlander launches a rocket, I'll slowly bring the pod in closer to assess the situation
FuLPaSM (AI)

Great...

Actions:
  • Go check on the engine and yell at the engineer if necessary.
  • Switch to the eyebot in robotics, activate its flashlight, and start doing a loop of maintenance to check on the APCs.

Code:
(145.9) notice(alert(yellow))
(145.9) notice(alert(type(power), location(aiCore)))
(145.9) notice(alert(type(power), location(security)))
(145.9) notice(alert(type(power), location(bridge)))
(145.9) notice(alert(type(power), location(medbay)))
(145.9) notice(alert(type(power), location(eva)))
(145.9) notice(alert(type(power), location(bar)))
(145.9) notice(alert(type(power), location(arrivals)))
(145.9) notice(alert(type(power), location(kitchen)))
(145.9) notice(alert(type(power), location(hydroponics)))
(145.9) notice(alert(type(power), location(telescience)))
(145.9) ...
On Blitzen's word, I fire a rocket at the station, reload, and climb down back into the pod. Let's get the party started!
Flesh Utopia, will he ever disposal? :

I jump into disposals and flush. its easier than walking to the bar barefoot from here
I would like to update the game.

Technature (1)
You completely forget that you had something to do today.  You decided to spend time on something else instead.  You wouldn't realize you forgot anything at all until halfway through your work day.
You feel bad about this.  -1 happiness.

Recusor
With power gone and security too high for anyone to care about you, going into EVA and grabbing yourself an oxygen powered jetpack was effortless.

FuLPaSM
You take a look at the engine.  It appears to be working at high capacity.  Despite this, according to your data every single APC on the station is completely drained of power and isn't receiving any more.  Every single SMES appears to be empty as well.

Highlander (6)
You aim and fire the rocket right at the station.  It appears to have made a giant hole inside the maintenance tunnel and a smaller one into the kitchen.
You don't see the captain.

Flesh Utopia (4)
You feel a need to annoy the bartender again.  Fastest way there is to ride disposals and hope it's not open.
*pipe banging noises*
You get launched into disposals.  Good news.  Not only is it closed, the belts don't seem to be moving either.
Bad news, the only door out isn't open.  And sadly, you don't have a crowbar.
Or anything really, for that matter.

Event
Alert.  Due to an explosion detected upon the station, security level has been upgraded to Orange alert.  This is not a drill.  I repeat, due to an explosion...