Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
Highlander

With 69 having fucked off to do their own thing, I get out and follow blitzen, keeping my RPG pointed at any airlocks in case someone comes out.
Recusor (5)
You hack your way into mechanics.  Looks like no one's inside at the moment.
You snag some gloves and some mechanic stuff for building.

Flesh Utopia (1)
Once you get the feeling back in your legs, you start walking towards medbay, passing some already open doors.
*CRUNCH*
Well, the door was open.
It's everyone's favorite feature, the man eating door!

Blitzen/Highlander
You make your way to the station with your stuff in tow and get ready to go in loud.
You take out the Syndicate patent Powersink and read the instructions.
The thing needs to be set indoors for it to work properly.
...what, does it take energy from the stars or something?

FuLPaSM (5) (14/20)
Id like to step outside mechanics and close it up again with a crowbar and screwdriver before heading to EVA
Flesh Utopia, Spread PRETTY THIN:

[ i'd like a status as to how badly hurt I am ]
Time to fuckin limp and crawl to medbay.
I honk for good luck.
I swear like a sailor the whole time over the radio.
Alright, indoors it is. I'll use my tools to pop open the nearst window or airlock and just set it up on the nearest wire I can. I'll cover it up with whatever random junk as well.

As an afterthought, I'll suggest Highlander and I jump back into the pod and head to all the station pod docks and blow them up. That'll let us keep our pod locked in space later without the threat of someone blowing it up
Recusor
Hopefully no one will care about the missing stuff.
Off to EVA!

Flesh Utopia (6)
Injuries :That fucking door (Orange health).
You crawl your way to medbay, complaining about the unsafe doors as you go and demanding it be taken out in the next patch.  You get a feeling it's not gonna happen though.
Entering medbay causes the reception desk personnel to run to you, scan you, and apply styptic powder patches.
You feel like a brand honkin new clown.

Blitzen (3)
You take out a screwdriver and some wire cutters and start cutting wires on the Solar Panel door.
*click*
The door has red lights on it.
Looks like you just bolted it shut.  That's...less than desirable.

FuLPaSM (6) (Research complete!)
After extensive testing, you now know the telescience code.  You can now reliably teleport things around the station, assuming they're not moving.

Ears of the station Roll = 1
"We've been waiting forever for the cloner to be scanned, why isn't anyone answering me?"
"Oh...someone fucked with this again."
*click*
Sounds like engineering figured out the sudden lack of communication.
(07-27-2018, 11:18 PM)Technature Wrote: Highlander (3)
You take out a screwdriver and some wire cutters and start cutting wires on the Solar Panel door.
*click*

That was Blitzen who tried to hack the door ya goof.

Anyway, I yell at Blitzen for trying to hack a door himself when I have engineering expert, and try to use my own tools to fix the door.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • With telescience configured, move my bot back to my computer core.
  • Go and "fix" a couple of the intercoms in the engineering and civilian departments.
(07-28-2018, 06:56 AM)Lord Birb Wrote:
(07-27-2018, 11:18 PM)Technature Wrote: Highlander (3)
*click*

That was Blitzen who tried to hack the door ya goof.

I have no idea what you're talking about it was clearly always Blitzen.

*shifty eyes*
I set my name to help me find thecaptain please and begin my search doing my best to blend in
Alright, I'll let Highlander take over hacking the door while I hop back into the pod and keep an eye out for any threats
Highlander/Blitzen
You yell at Blitzen for screwing up an incredibly easy job and start to work on the door.  Meanwhile, he heads back to the pod and looks for anyone doing anything that could be problematic.
The doors unbolted and can be opened via crowbar.

FuLPaSM (6)
Well now that that's done, you go around and start resetting the places that were set to the right frequencies back.

Agent 69 (1)
Well shit, you need a name...uh...uh......Nick......uh......Donkin.
You quickly enter Nick Donkin into your ID.  You set your job to Staff Assistant to remain as inconspicuous as possible.
You head out and begin asking questions about the captains whereabouts.
Not only were the respondents rude, at least one of them actually punched you in the face and ran off.
Good god, no wonder the syndicate wants to blow this place up.
Id like to try to hack open EVA. I try to remember the wires from before.
I radio in to the team to report that i have still not obtained the disk. In the absense of anything resembling a coherent plan or mind I wander towards the bar
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Use my cameras to scan that station for any potential problems, e.g.: crew in trouble, structural issues.