Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
Highlander/Blitzen
You let loose a barrage of farts within the pod for vengeance of your score.
Blitzen holds up an emergency oxygen tank and turns it on in front of you.
CURSES!

Recusor
You head to the Bar to get yourself a drink and take a break from studying things.
The bar seems to have a hole in it, and there are various chemicals on the floor.  Apparently, the clown broke in, got chased by security and, in a last ditch effort to escape, accidentally flash banged himself.  The Bartender and Janitor have been busy cleaning up the bar of chemicals since.

Flesh Utopia (1)
You ask where exactly it says in the book of crime you did anything wrong.  Upon taking it out and pointing to code 109, you immediately take the book and flush yourself down the prisoner release chute.
Success!  You got away.  You get shot right outside security.
The officer is standing right next to where you land.
*zap*
You wake up in the brig, your home away from home. Your timer says 1 minute.

FuLPaSM (3), 3/20
You attempt to decode telescience.  The time it will take depends on how close your predictions are, though it will take at least 4 minutes no matter what.  If you choose not to use your next minute, you will automatically attempt decode telescience again.
I'd like to head to tool storage across from the chapel to see if I can grab any steel sheets and rods.
Flesh Utopia, Contained Within: 

I  fart
I'm back:

I check the engine doors to see how complicated hacking them would be, i get a firesuit for safety in the engine, then while i'm grabbing the firesuit i nicely ask the AI if they'd mind opening the engine up.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Not sure if I can react in "realtime" to orders/requests, but if so then unbolt and open the doors to the engine.
  • Telescience configuration
Code:
response(Montgommery Scott, acknowledged)
Highlander

I get on the radio and ask Operative 69 how things are going.
(07-24-2018, 09:14 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Highlander

I get on the radio and ask Operative 69 how things are going.

Yeah, did we drop them off or are they still with us? Because I'm still planning on sticking to that "If we don't hear from them within a certain amount of time we're going in guns a'blazin"

Depending on what response Highlander gets, I'll suggest that maybe we should set up the power sink?
Recusor
You head to the tool storage nearby to acquire some building equipment.  Not much has happened, so there's still plenty left.

Flesh Utopia (6 2, fudged for comedy)
You're curious if it's possible for your negative trait to affect hilariously simple commands.
You attempt to fart.
You burp.
What the fuck?
Your cell dings and the prisoner disposal door opened.  You can leave at any time.

(alternatively:You farted.  What an amazing waste of a 6.)

fosstar (1)

You grab your safety gear and, upon asking the AI to unbolt the engine, notice nothing in particular out of order in the engine rooms.  You also check the pipes and make the necessary repairs to the hot and cold loop.
You've learned absolutely nothing from this experience.

FuLPaSM (4) (7/20)
Quote:Not sure if I can react in "realtime" to orders/requests, but if so then unbolt and open the doors to the engine.
I'll add something to the main page about this.

Engineering wants their engine re-accessible.  All right then.  Back to telesciencing.

Highlander/Blitzen

It's been a bit since you've seen 69 suit up and infiltrate the station.  You decide to check up on him.
You hear nothing back.  You think on the current situation.
It's been roughly four minutes since 69's mission started.  69 is not responding.
There's been no response from 69 since the mission started.
There hasn't been any warnings related to Nuke Ops so far.
You believe there are three possible outcomes based on this information.
1.69 hasn't done anything of importance yet and may be concentrated on something at the moment.  He may be in public as well.
2.69 went braindead on the station, and there is a possibility that someone will rob him at some point, thus revealing what he is and forcing the station into code Nuclear, which would be bad.
3.69 fucked off into space.

The odds do not look good.
I would like to head down to mechanics and try to use my screw driver, multitool and crowbar to hack the door open. I am acutely aware of not having insulated gloves.
Flesh Utopia, waste of a fart:

I think to myself "Man i really thought that one would have blown the windows out, at least. I gotta work on that"
I hop into the release chute, grab all my things (and the cuffs if i can nab em) and mosey on down to medbay for some good ol fashionned meat harassment.
I decide to stop staring contemplatively at the main halls wall and attempt to locate the captain asking any passersby if they have seen him.
Recusor (5)
Let's break into mechanics.
You take out your tools and get to work.
Success.  You've gone through roughly half the wires without problems.  Results are:
Wire 1 does nothing.  Wire 2 toggles the bolts.  Wire three cuts AI control.  Wire 4 was cut ahead of time.  Wire 5 cuts the main power.
You decide against figuring out the rest of the wires for now.

Flesh Utopia (1 oh god)
You grab your stuff and leave your cell.  Before you get up from the ground, the security guard comes out.  "You forgot something."
He then jabs you with his stun baton and spits on you.
"Have a nice day, asshole."
Ah, that's the security you know and despise love.

Agent 69
You think of the first step of locating the captain and decide the fastest way is to ask someone.
However, your ID still doesn't have a name set to it, and bugging people without it may be a bad idea.
You think there was something on the radio about the captain mentioning if the brig was secure or not.  That was a while ago though, and he's probably done doing...whatever.

FuLPaSM (2) (9/20)
I try to pulse the power wire, use my crowbar and to dash in to grab a pair if insulated gloves and to grab 2 teleport components and 2 pressure pad components from the vendor
Flesh Utopia, A New Start:

[145.9] > "Its like RAAA-E-AAAIN! On your weddin' day"
[145.9] > "Its a FREEEE RYEEEE! when ya ol'reddy paide"
[145.9] > "Its a GOOODAVAAAIIZE - That adjust in a pig"
[145.9] > "A New Wood Of Pot, It's Fingers!"

And one again I try to makin' my way downtown, walkin fast to the medbay.
To get scanned.
For a prank.
Hrmmm. No response on the radio. I think I'll take Highlander out on the solar panel near security and we'll install the powersink on the far side of the dish, unless they have any objections or better ideas for placement