Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
Hey guys, work was ABSOLUTE SHIT today and I REALLY don't want to take it out on the game, so I'm gonna skip the update for today.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
(07-20-2018, 11:24 PM)Technature Wrote: Hey guys, work was ABSOLUTE SHIT today and I REALLY don't want to take it out on the game, so I'm gonna skip the update for today.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm really sorry you have to deal with that, work can suck sometimes and i hope it gets better.
Highlander/Blitzen/Operative 69
Everyone hangs around and discusses the plan of action.

With that, the team turns on their pod and wait outside the station, away from the range of the camera's sight.  Meanwhile, 69 gets ready for his job.

FuLPaSM (4)
You quickly bolt the engine and pathology upon checking to make sure no one was in either one.
(Ears of the station roll = 1.  Determining department lost...Roll = 5)
"Where the fuck is my burger?  If it doesn't come out here, I'm gonna kick your ass, you stupid swedish speaking......wait a minute...is this the right frequency?"
*click*
It might be a good idea to leave them alone for now...

Flesh Utopia (3)
You quickly take some balloons out , attach some to the chem dispenser, and press ALL the buttons at once.
*BAM*
OH GOD!  THE EARS AND THE EYES!  MAKE IT STOP!
(Highest Wanted Ranking, Roll = 2)
A security officer walked into the bar.  Bad news.  The light doesn't do shit to him.
Good news.  The noise did.  Though it probably won't take much for him to act.
------
A Security Guard appeared.  What do?
Your next turn is likely to not go well (FlashBang, Roll -1).

Recusor (2)
You continue on the lesson.
You feel like you're getting it, but you're not quite there yet.
+1
I buckle down to try to learn in case Montgomery has to leave soon to do important things
Highlander

While 69 does his job, I pass the time by playing Robustris on my PDA.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • NanoTransen guidelines require that the crew with the largest paycheques need to be earning them. Go check on whatever these oxygen-users are doing and prepare an update for Centcom.
(07-22-2018, 07:29 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Highlander

While 69 does his job, I pass the time by playing Robustris on my PDA.

I try to make conversation with Highlander during this.
I thank recursor for being willing to learn, give him a few words of encouragement, and run over to the engine to tune it up a bit.
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Flesh Utopia, Clown above the Law:

Gotta. Get. In. That. Tube.
Try to escape from sec by flushing myself.
Blitzen (2)/Highlander (1)
You're trying very badly to focus on your game as Highlander seems interested in talking about some nonsense that doesn't sinterest you.
You've gotten your lowest score in a WHILE.
You blame it on your co-worker.

Recusor (4)
You really wanna be helpful, so you buckle down and try to learn better.
You think you're starting to understand it better.
Construction Enthusiast --> Novice.  Construction takes -1 time per 5 minutes.  Can build more complicated constructs.

FuLPaSM
You take a quick look at a few key members.
The captain appears to be inspecting the brig.
Montgommery and Recusor appear to be having a conversation of some sort.  Based on the local radio, you deduce it's probably a quick lesson.
The clown's currently being dragged from the bar to security.
Dan Kelly's doing nothing in particular in Medbay.
Beyond this, there appears to be nothing of interest going on.

Montgommery Scott (3)
You attempt to give one last lesson before heading off to attend to your job.  Looking back on it, you think that last one wasn't actually that helpful.  (No bonus given.)
You head off to the engine to check on it.
Well, you would but it's bolted shut.  There doesn't seem to be any particular problems inside, and the power is going down at a slower rate than before.
Someone must of set the solars.

Flesh Utopia (4-1)
  Attack       Abilities
  Spells        Items
  Defend    >Retreat

You quickly attempt to get into the garbage chute in your less than stellar state.  You accidentally press the flush button first, bopping your head into the chute, admittingly better than the alternative outcome to that.  However, the officer quickly pulls out his tazer and gets his shots in.
You're currently being lectured by an officer about breaking the law.
And into places I guess.  You don't think this will take long to ignore.
How boring.
I thank Montgommery for his time and decide to head to the bar for a well earned drink.
Flesh Utopia, Clown tread-upon:

I ask the friendly secoff to provide me with a copy of the laws and regulations of the station. Good readings.
Then i meander to medbay if i'm free to do so, sprinting headfirst into whatever airlocks defy me.
Highlander

I get revenge on Blitzen for messing up my game by farting repeatedly to contaminate the pod's air supply. My own brand never bothered me anyway.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Seeing as no one else is doing it, use the eyebot in the computer core (as the test subject) and my general awareness of the station layout to configure the telescience teleporter. Judiciously use the "Scan" command before every operation, as not doing so could violate Law 1. I anticipate this taking multiple minutes for safety.
(07-23-2018, 06:21 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Highlander

I get revenge on Blitzen for messing up my game by farting repeatedly to contaminate the pod's air supply. My own brand never bothered me anyway.

I joke around with Highlander...
Quote:Someone must have had beans for breakfast 

Then I flip on my internals