Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
I compliment the (probably also dead) officer who took me down, and hurl insults at the HOS for not contributing to either of the fights I was involved in.

Also I *dance on the AI, because this AI seems too competent to deserve getting farted on.
(09-14-2018, 09:10 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: Flesh Utopia, Ghost Drone:

I ghost drone myself obviously.
Then I go to medbay and grief the nukies.
Probably by dragging the fueltank from robotics and igniting it? Iunno.

I report this in an admin help. Then I grapple the HoS, threatening to break their neck if they don't reveal the Disk location
*Plays civilization 6*
*Checks time*
*7:00 in the morning*
Uh...I think I might have a problem...

Recusor (6)
Well, security isn't under threat anymore.
Time to treat yourself to some booze and some drugs.
Yay!

Superlagg (1) against New525 (3)
You attempt to yiff the very concept of a fire nation.  Your efforts are halted by a random staff assistant hitting you with a toolbox.
What am I doing with my life?

Josh Foster
*Ding*
You pop out, naked as a newborn.  You spend a bit of time working your way out of unconsciousness.
After a bit of sickness, you feel a bit better.
What do nao?

FuLPaSM (Automatic Failure (Off cameras))
Wait a second...these people are trying to blow up the station, but with what?  There's got to be a bomb SOMEWHERE, right?
You use logic to figure out the possible locations (6).
None of your cameras show the nuke in any see-able location.  Thus, it has to be hidden somewhere.  Confirming known nuke op locations.
Most likely locations, assuming it's on the station, would be anywhere between their original entry point in security and their current location inside robotics.  Considering it's not on cameras, it's either inside of a locker or inside of a room you cannot see.  The Operatives don't seem to have a locker nearby they're he's protecting, though the possibility isn't completely ruled out.
Most likely possibility:They forgot about it.  This is some pretty bad fluke ops.
In the mean time, you call the shuttle.

Flesh Utopia (I know you're a clown but you're askin the impossible mate)
Quote:He manages to take out damn near everyone nearby, excluding a security officer, the HoS, the weird doctor, and a few other stragglers.
Man, that explosion must of REALLY FUCKING HURT to make you think you were dead and could ghost drone.  (Disease) You start to feel a bit better.  (Other disease) You also feel like quoting Shakespeare.
Uh oh...

Highlander (ded)
You chat with the dead people, some you personally killed, and a few other people.
Few have nice things to say about the...I guess the doctor is actually the clown?  Weird.
Anyway, you bust some moves on the dance floor AI.  Just cause you can, of course.

Blitzen (Flashbanged,6)
God, this explosive shit has to stop.  You yell at Highlander to stop with that...
...Oh.  Right.
You decide to take your anger out on whatever poor bastard you can place your hand on.  Amazingly, it happens to be the HoS.  This could be good actually.  You demand to know the location of the Disk location.
Apparently, someone in science is attempting to use the teleporter to keep the captain as far away from you as possible.
This could be an issue.

Event:
Weird Timer:9

The emergency shuttle has been called.  The shuttle will arrive within 6 minutes.  If the nuke is allowed to be armed within this time, the shuttle will go back.  That thing's worth more than literally all of you combined.
As a lifelong sub, I know I can't even come close to domming this bear. But, I squink, maybe I won't need to..~

[Common] Dog Kitty yips, "Free Master/Mistress workshop at arrivals. Furst purrson to high-tail on down here and get this "ass"istant "off" of me gets to be Basic Literal Bitch of the Week!"
I kick the HoS back over to the rest of Sec, pulling the pin on their flashbang on their belt first, while also pulling their Egun off from their holster. I run towards research while firing behind me at them
I login to /tg/station as an assitant and immediately kill the first catperson I see.
I take my drink/drugs over to the jazz lounge and try to play despacito
I speed up my toolbox bashing to ultra-greytide-level3speed
FuLPaSM (AI)

Antags gonna antag...

Actions:
  • Well, might as well fix some of the power issues while I wait. Go and shut down the equipment APC for security and the bridge - not like they're needed - to save some juice. As the shuttle is en route, and if the nuke ops arm a nuke we'll have bigger problems than long term power issues, go set the solar SMES units to maximum output. That should buy us enough time.
Superlagg (Those puns are so terrible that I should force a 1...oh...random 1...guess I don't need to...) against New525 (6)
You bash and bash and bash some more.  Before she can get up, the...uh, hold on...*looks up post from two pages ago*...fox woman is unconscious on the floor.
Yaaaaaaaay.

Blitzen (1)
You yank a pin off of a grenade and kick the HoS square into his colleagues.
...wait a sec, let me rephrase that, you unknowingly yank a grenade off of a pin and kick the HoS square into what few of his colleagues are left.
You suddenly feel very hot.  The burn to death kind, not the good kind.  Guess that wasn't actually a flashbang.
That got awkward pretty fast.

Lord Birb (1 GOOD GOD THIS IS LIKE BAD LUCK DAY OR SOMETHING)
You log onto TG station and attempt to search for and kill the nearest cat person you can find.
Good news.  It doesn't take you long to find one.
Bad news.  He's obviously a traitor.  Or he stole that Double Edge E-sword off of someone and is blatantly breaking rules.
Either way, you're missing a leg now.

Recusor (1 I SWEAR I'M NOT DOING THIS ON PURPOSE)
You go to the lounge with your stuff and attempt to play some music.
OH GOD MAKE IT STOP!

FuLPaSM
You only really need to make a few adjustments here and there...aaaannnnd done.
That should at least last until the crew is off the station.
I die like a lil bitch.
I recite WGW over the radio and immediately disconnect.
(09-16-2018, 07:34 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: I recite WGW over the radio and immediately disconnect.

I also do this
I cover my ears as the schisma of being washes over me in audible format
I take my cyanide capsule