Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
I wall off the entrance to Sec from the hallway and also the door between brig visitation and the security lobby.
[quote pid='125279' dateline='1536833324']
Josh Foster
Being unconscious kind of sucks.
This kind of thing takes like two minutes yo.
[/quote]
Didn't I say once I was done cloning I would do my action of trying to craft stun gloves?
Before my death I attempt to upload my shattered consciousness into the stations AI systen
Operative 69, useless in death as he was in life.
I wanted to avoid this, but looks like I am fighting the entire security team a second time.

With what little time I have, I grab a radio from one of the dead roboticists and set it to the general channel, reach under my suit and pull out a small audio recorder, and hastily attach it to the radio. As I press play on the recorder, everyone on the station hears a song begin...

I set the radio down and put one of the circular saws into my pack, then, with my revolver in hand, I take a dead roboticist and use them as a shield before charging into medbay, shooting as many officers as I can until I am out of ammo, then discarding my revolver and rushing into melee with my saw. The moment I go into crit I set off my microbomb to try and take any remaining officers with me.
Flesh Utopia, doin the best i can't:

Uhhh, lets spread these diseases on that guy who's shootin other guys who're shootin hims.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • I resist the dead idiot trying to take me over. Get stuffed, nerd.
  • I move my cyborg away from the general mess and human goo in medbay/robotics, probably through to my core.
  • Being quiet has served me well so far. No one's ordered me to do anything, and by not drawing attention to me I'm complying with Law 3 well.
  • Realistically, I should probably go see about dealing with some of these stupid problems, but that just sounds like a lot of work, so instead I PDA command again asking whether a shuttle is appropriate now that two departments are trashed.
I try even harder to get Technature to write furry SS13 fan fiction.
(09-13-2018, 02:51 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Operative 69, useless in death as he was in life.
I wanted to avoid this, but looks like I am fighting the entire security team a second time.

With what little time I have, I grab a radio from one of the dead roboticists and set it to the general channel, reach under my suit and pull out a small audio recorder, and hastily attach it to the radio. As I press play on the recorder, everyone on the station hears a song begin...

I set the radio down and put one of the circular saws into my pack, then, with my revolver in hand, I take a dead roboticist and use them as a shield before charging into medbay, shooting as many officers as I can until I am out of ammo, then discarding my revolver and rushing into melee with my saw. The moment I go into crit I set off my microbomb to try and take any remaining officers with me.

I wrestle the fuck out of everyone that gets past Highlander, then I break the the cloner
Recusor
Let's get to making security impenetrable then.
All right.  Now no one can use the main door to get into sec.  The door to the lobby was closed, but you walled it off anyway.

Josh Foster 
i mean i'm just giving a heads up sometimes people tell me dumb things and its not your fault it's just weird shit happens

S.A.A.D. (1) against FuLPaSM (3)
As would logically follow, it seems your brain...uh...your pulpy head stuff?  Was destroyed before you could even realize what was going on.
---
FuLPaSM
You ask if that shuttle call would be a good idea right about now.
The Captain, still fearing for his life, has not changed his mind on the shuttle call (Predetermined Aye).
The HoS feels the situation may be getting out of hand and agrees with the shuttle call (Predetermined Aye).
The HoP isn't sure what's going on exactly, but he denies the request anyway(Random Nay (3))
The Medical director, fearing for his life, has changed his mind on the shuttle call (Predetermined Aye).
The science department apparently still hasn't reached its breakthrough and needs more time (Random Nay (3)).
The Chief Engineer is bored and just wants to go home (Random Aye (6)).

It would appear most people in command want the shuttle.

Flesh Utopia (1) against Highlander (4) and Blitzen (2)
CUE THE MUSIC!
Things are going less than ideal, and it seems that this is not going to go well after all...
Wait...what's Highlander doing?
He picks up the nearest corpse and props it up as a human shield, and he dives right into the team of security, the absolute madman.
As the corpse takes several tazer, shotgun, and other shots, it begins to deteriorate, but not before he can plug one of the bastards with a shot to the leg.
(3) He slams another in the head, but gets hit with one of the tazer shots, causing him to drop his protection.
(5) Reacting quickly, he takes another shot at a doctor rushing in, causing him to drop a strange vial and smashing it on the floor (Disease 2, that can't be good).
(3) He takes a shotgun to the back and a baton to the face, causing him to go down in a senseless fury.  There's no way he could survive it.
(6) *Boom*
He manages to take out damn near everyone nearby, excluding a security officer, the HoS, the weird doctor, and a few other stragglers.  The walls protecting some of the equipment are gone now, damaging several objects of importance.
It's all awe inspiring.
So awe inspiring you fail to notice the flashbang near your foot.
Well...now you noticed it.

Superlagg (4)
Frank Grimes was a good catboy.  He tried very hard to fit in and enjoy the company of others.  He read that there was work on a space station, Citadel if memory is correct, looking for all walks of life to join, with good work, good pay, and a "very welcoming crew".  Truly it was everything Frank Grimes had wished for.  But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the War. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Avatar will return to save the world.

I mean, if you don't expect me to write memes why do you even ask this crap?

Alert
Adminonymous: Hey, uh, so we're getting kind of bored here.  Think we could wrap this up before it drags on much longer?
Before we liven things up a bit?
Strange Timer:10
With my work walling off Security done I make my way to the bar to calm my nerves. I think Im going to ask for a rum and space drugs
I yiff the fire nation.
(09-14-2018, 01:39 AM)Technature Wrote: Alert
Adminonymous: Hey, uh, so we're getting kind of bored here.  Think we could wrap this up before it drags on much longer?
Before we liven things up a bit?
Strange Timer:10

Oh nO
I angrily log on to citadel and attempt to random deathmatch superlagg
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Call the shuttle,. reason: "request(list(captain, hos, md, ce))", got to name and shame.
  • Wait... these are nuclear operatives. Where's the nuke? Attempt to locate it, and if successful and seemingly feasible, go pull it towards the crusher. If nothing else, that'll get the operatives out of medbay.
Flesh Utopia, Ghost Drone:

I ghost drone myself obviously.
Then I go to medbay and grief the nukies.
Probably by dragging the fueltank from robotics and igniting it? Iunno.