Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
I continue to hack and try to make a matter cartridge
i attempt to tell the robot about the cloner, and try to point to the scanner. i hope he will be able to at least scan me before i die. and also, before i actually die, i want to shout "SUFFOCATION NO BREATHING" cause why the heck not.
Flesh Utopia, doing things the right way:

Time to clone this guy since medical comedy cannot save him.
Seems unethical to clone a living person though, so i grab a blunt object and stove his head in first, then scan & clone.
I eat everything else I can grab in the process.
I ERP in gravid detail.
I look around for my old self
(I was kinda hoping you WOULDN'T make me use my last breaching charge unless I explicitly said I wanted to...)

I pull out my starting revolver and shoot everyone in robotics in the face. Then I look at the bodies to try and find a roboticist so I can scan their ID on my agent card and enter the morgue through robotics.
I wrestle anyone that doesn't stop moving after Highlander shoots em
FuLPaSM the Butt-Bot (5)
Nothing happens.

Recusor
With it hacked, you get yourself some matter cartridges.

Josh Foster (2) against Flesh Utopia (3)
Seems cloning may be the only way to save this poor man.  Too bad you can't clone a living person.
Not too hard to fix that problem.
You grab a nearby blunt object and brutally smash the poor bastards head in mercy kill the patient and proceed to drag the body to the cloner.
Before you can actually scan you feel a sudden yet VERY familar shock.
---------------
A security officer throws you in the monkey pen with literally nothing but your clothes.
"You can stay in here til we can actually get shit under control."
----
Meanwhile...
----

You feel yourself forming slowly in a cloning tube, your consciousness just waking.
This is gonna take some time.

Superlagg (6)
Level 3 success placeholder*

S.A.A.D. (5)
Okay, your old meat body thing has to be here playing hide and seek somewhere.  You decide to use your knowledge on the best stealth and casual conversation tactics possible on a nearby doctor.
"HEY!  WHERE'S THE BAD GUY BODY!?!"
"Jesus christ...the...the what now?"
"The Nukie bro.  The one that was made into a super subservant cool dude to Nanowhatsits."
"...why would we still have the body?  We threw it in the reclaimer for more important people."
You look in the reclaimer real quick.
"Are you sure?  IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT'S IN HERE!"
You continue being a general nuisance.

Human Nuke Team (5,2)

(09-11-2018, 03:35 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: (I was kinda hoping you WOULDN'T make me use my last breaching charge unless I explicitly said I wanted to...)
Oops.

Seems at least one of the roboticists was too close to the blast.  The other one charges at you with a toolbox, but you shoot him.
Or at least, you intended to shoot him.  He's up to the wall on the other side, presumably because Blitzen got right in front of you and kicked him across the room.
"What the fuck!?!  Why did you shoot me!?!"
"I can't help it if you decide jumping in front of my gun IS A GOOD IDEA!  Friendly reminder..."
*Bang*

"...that THAT can happen to you."
You angrily point at the now head holey corpse laying on the ground (God no wonder Blitz yells at people so much.  This feels so damn cathartic.).  You frisk it for an ID card and scan it on your Agent card.
.........You don't remember that many security officers on the other side of the window...some of them look familar.
And angry.

Mostly angry.

---

*This post is currently believed to break forum law.  As a result, it is expected to never see the light of day.
I try to get Technature to write out a furry SS13 ERP anyway. In gravid detail.
With my matter cartridges in hand I decide the best thing to do is wall off security to make sure no bad guys can gain access until a security is done cloning. I head off to do so.
Meanwhile...
----

You feel yourself forming slowly in a cloning tube, your consciousness just waking.
This is gonna take some time.

Welp after I'm done cloning I pick up my clothing, go down and get a toolbox, attempt to find insulated gloves, i grab a battery, and grab some cable coils from the toolbox. I then try to assemble shock gloves, or as I like to call them, Z A P P Y Z A P Z A P. Then I go try to find a T-ray scanner.
Flesh Utopia, Utopia of Flesh(??):

Nothing but my clothes?
You mean nothing but my clothes and the gaping holes i expertly placed in at least two spots of this room
(08-23-2018, 01:19 AM)Technature Wrote: Flesh Utopia (6)
You take literally everything you can find and drink it down.  Then you break into the monkey pen.  The monkies look like they could really use some hugs.
This can only end positively.  (Results of the roll will be carried over several minutes)

(08-24-2018, 01:07 AM)Technature Wrote: Flesh Utopia (3)
Whelp, time to gently break some windows with the monkey locker.
Or some other way to break out anyway.
You crash through yet another window into genetics.
The genetics people seem less than enthused, which is pretty normal.  As you move about, you slip on some ice.
You're pretty sure that ice wasn't there before.  Honk!

I go back into pathology & try to equip myself as best I can to later go fuck up the dinguses who are gumming up my medical practice. The ones wearing red. Any amount of red.
Knowing my friends are counting on me to help arm the big firecracker I rush towards pod bay and hop into a pod
69 got turned into a syndicate cyborg, right? Let's see if I can order him around over syndicate radio.

"S.A.A.D., come back to medbay and kill all of the security officers."
Then I make my way to the morgue to look for 69's loot.
FuLPaSM the Butt-Bot (1)
You get hit by a stray phaser blast, exploding in a pile of.........well, not poo, but still something kinda similar to it?
Everyone knows there is no poo.

Superlagg (3)
[Image: tumblr_pezngjr4pr1rpf6nso1_500.jpg]

Recusor
Security is under some pretty nasty threat.  Someone should fix that.
You arrive at security with no real resistance.  The doors appear to have never closed.

Josh Foster
Being unconscious kind of sucks.
This kind of thing takes like two minutes yo.

Flesh Utopia (6)
Didn't you violently smash your way through here before?
It looks like the way to here and genetics is crudely boarded up, but Pathology is still open.  Either because they didn't notice, didn't care, or were too busy with other things, it works out pretty well.
You take two batches of diseases that aren't open yet and stuff them in your pocket cause lord knows there ain't much else in here.

Highlander and S.A.A.D. (1)
Hey, you know what would be cool?  A distraction.  You tell the cyborg to come back to medbay and kill the officers.
"Do I have to?  I was thinking like, get a pod and go "Zip Zoom mother fucker!".  Ya know?"
"Law 2, Get your ass in here and murder! (Stolen Syndie headset, against sec -1)"
"Fiiiiiiiiine."
The cyborg shortly after comes in through the back, and proceeds to unbolt and open the door going right to security.
"NOT THROUGH THERE YOU IDIOT!"
"Why not?"
As if to answer his question, the borg is immediately shot in the head by a phaser.
It appears to have shut down.
Even worse, sec has a really easy path to you now, blocked only by a headless cyborg.

S.A.A.D.
You're getting tired of this dying thing.