Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Move one of my AI bots to the computer core.

Code:
(145.9) notice(welcome(Dan Kelly))
(145.9) notice(status(count(crew), 4))
(145.9) inquiry(department(engineering), execute(SolarSMESConfig.exe))
Operative 2 Highlander
Quote:First, I inject that freedom implant that Technature forgot I bought.
You can't do what you already did...heh heh...heh...
Let's see.  Wall explosives?  Check.  People explosives?  Check.  Borgo explosives?  Check.  A container that disguises as the floor?
.........check.
Finally, you ask for the command armor.  You instead get the command armor and two special Donk Pockets.  Neato.

Blitzen
Operative 2...er, Highlander, Seems to want something.
"Could I use the command armor?  It's pretty good for accidental explosion problems."
>Yes
No
You toss the Donks out evenly.  Everyone has two if things go bad, though it took effort to shove two through the cockpit window of the large syndicate pod to 69.

Recusor (3)
You pass by Montgommery Scott.  He seems too busy to teach you anything.
You use your action to flip Montgommery off.

Flesh Utopia (5)
You decide the first thing you absolutely have to do is get the cake hat.
You rush to the bar, light and then equip the cake hat.
You have obtained A Hot Item.

Dan Kelly (5)
(I'm assuming you're in medbay then.)  You swipe everything not nailed to the floor.  The station inexplicably raises roughly three feet You stuff your bag with various medicine.  The local staff somehow fails to notice this.

Montgommery Scott (5)
You look around for some construction work.
It seems no one bothered to finish the loafer room.  With a bit of oxygen and your on hand materials, this should be done before the next minute.  Now it just needs Oxygen.

FuLPaSM (5 what the fuck?)
You set the solars up for the station.
The solars should extend the power by roughly 20 minutes.
You also move one of your drones off its recharging pad to inside your core.
(I am just gonna assume you know the difference between a stealth storage and a floor closet and just worded it oddly...)

Highlander:

Awroight, I got my weapons and ordnance, now to make us of my Engineering Veteran, I am gonna grab a mechanical toolbox, a multitool(which I put in the toolbox), and insulated gloves. Just in case I need to hack any doors.
Flesh Utopia, "clown" with cakehat:

I look around the cafeteria to determine if it is staffed.
If my shitty inspection skills determine it is not, I grab the nearest extinguisher and start smashing in a window to get behind the bar.

If I decide it is staffed, I fart, honk, and dive into the nearest disposal chute. *floosh*
FuLPaSM (AI)

For what it's worth, the stuff in the code blocks is what's being stated over the radio/other-comms on a line-by-line basis, so all I was doing was asking engineering whether they want me to set up the solars. I'm happy with the end result, though!

Actions:
  • With nothing else to do, time to go fall back on my idle subroutines. Time to go harass the clown.
  • Find the clown and interfere with whatever he's doing just a little bit.

Code:
(145.9) notice(status(list(smes(solar(port)), smes(solar(starboard, fore)), smes(solar(starboard, aft))), configured(true))
Blitzen: Syndicate Commander

I'm going to figure out where we're supposed to bomb, so I'll grab instructions and repeat them to everyone so we're on the same page.

If it hasn't been done, should probably load up the pods with gear, come up with a shared pod lock code, and load up the bomb as well
Montgommery Scott (Engineer):
Ah yes, wonderful, the loafer, just need to add a bit of air to it and it should be dandy. Wait! Was that recursor in the halls? I'll go check with him after i'm done airing up the loafer.
Not an update, just wanted to get this out of the way.
(07-19-2018, 06:31 AM)Mordent Wrote: FuLPaSM (AI)

For what it's worth, the stuff in the code blocks is what's being stated over the radio/other-comms on a line-by-line basis, so all I was doing was asking engineering whether they want me to set up the solars. I'm happy with the end result, though!
Okay, I'll keep it in mind from now on. Threw me for a loop on what to do for a sec.

(07-19-2018, 09:04 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Blitzen: Syndicate Commander

I'm going to figure out where we're supposed to bomb, so I'll grab instructions and repeat them to everyone so we're on the same page.

Quote:Nukies require the Disk to arm the Nuke. Should the disk be destroyed for any reason, a random location will be picked where the nuke can get armed without it (this location will be PM'd to the nuke team).

I realize it may not have been 100% clear. The nuke can be armed wherever once you get the disk.
Quote:(I am just gonna assume you know the difference between a stealth storage and a floor closet and just worded it oddly...)
Man
I am so good
at being wrong

Highlander
You look through your inventory and notice Hacking Tools are not on the list yet.  On it goes!

Blitzen
You look on the instructions for the Nuclear Device.
Apparently, the Nuclear Device can be armed at any point and time, assuming that you have the proper Authorization Disk.  In some sort of weird thing you don't fully understand, your teams are never actually GIVEN this device, but are instead expected to steal it off the station.  Once done, you must protect the Nuke for 5 minutes, at which point it will explode and good times will be had by all.

You load all the pods with weapons and determine the Pod Password the only way any intelligent person would.
Completely randomly!
And thus, the password for the large pod is "5052".
You quickly stuff the Bomb inside.

Flesh Utopia (5)
You look around to see if anyone could see if you broke into the bar.
*staaaaaaaaaaare*
Nope.  All clear.  You proceed to break open the glass.
FuLPaSM: (145.9) notice(status(list(Manifest(Clown(Crime(Bar(True))
Shit!  You didn't account for the AI.  Damn all seeing bastard!
1 * Wanted. (Roll=2, Nothing happened)

Montgommery Scott (5)
This is a lot to do in a minute...(-1)
Using your time management to the best of your ability, you grab the nearest air tank and open it to breathable levels in the loaf room.
While that's happening, you remember a staff assistant seemed to want your attention.  You successfully locate and learn he wants to learn construction.  Got nothing better to do.
(Roll=4)
He seems to take a little bit in.  It'll take some more teaching for him to get better.
Highlander

Nothing else I can think of doing. I will just get in a pod and wait for Blitzen to tell me what the plan is.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Stop breaking the law, asshole! Due diligence done there, let's go take some relevant safety precautions...
  • After verifying there are no crew in there, bolt the doors to the engine closed. Can't have that thing getting out of hand.
  • Due to diagnostics indicating a recent spike in the number of emergencies involving pathology, bolt the doors to it and depower its equipment via APC (leave lighting on, because poor lighting results in a potential safety issue).
Flesh Utopia, "Clown in Clown's Clothing":

FuLPaSM [145.9] states, "Stop breaking the law, asshole!"
Flesh Utopia [145.9] says, "FUCK"
I dash for the chem dispenser and fill my baloons (clowns still start with a box of these, right?) with 100% random combinations of chems.
Then I stash the box back in the funny and VAMOOSE into disposals *floosh*
Blitzen: Syndicate Commander

Alright then. Seems like everyone is in the pod
Quote:"69, I want you running stealth. We'll drop you off at the place of your choosing, then let you infiltrate the station and make an attempt to recover the disk.

Highlander and I will hold back in the pod until then. We've got a powersink we can install and plenty of explosives if you need a distraction. Radio us once every five minutes to check in, otherwise we'll assume the worst and storm in.

Highlander, when we do get into some shit, I want you taking out distant targets while I'll focus on who slips past you. If 69 is discovered before they recover the disk, we'll run a quick hit on key areas to cripple the station before attempting to recover the disk ourselves.

Do not let them take you alive. A cyanide pill can be found in your bag. You know what to do. Now let's go kick some corporate ass!"

And with that, let's turn on our disk locators and head on out to the outside parameter of the station
I listen to the commanders orders and try to commit them to memory. I use my DNA injector on myself and quickly slip into something less conspicuous
I try to focus onwhat Montgomery is trying to teach me despite being super fucking excited to learn construction, my one true passion in life