Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Get Dat Fukken Disk 3: The end of a trilogy!
I... I hope I have the tools! I should have a full toolbelt at this stage excluding atmosphere detector. I head on over and start work.
Dorktor Utopia, clowncologist:

I go grab an owl mask to hide the fact im not [doctor name here] and then go directly to medbay to practice medicine. silently.
Having spent the past few minutes in a state of catatonic depression I figure now is a good time to finish my mission. I attempt to strengthen my resolve and do my absolute best to find the captain
FuLPaSM (AI)

Actions:
  • Power problem partially solved (with an engineer heading to fix, anyway), I spend some time fine-tuning and micromanaging the SMES units to see about restoring some power to places.
Recusor (6)
Okay.  It can't be that much.  It's not like it's a bomb...
Wait, isn't this supposed to explode at some point?  This suddenly feels very stressful...does cutting a bad wire make it explode?  Is it motion sensitive?  WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO BRIGHT!  AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
Oh wait can't it be deactivated by cutting it from the power supply?
*clip*
*success noise...?*

Flesh Utopia (6)
You somehow successfully sneak into medbay.  Everybody seems to be too worried over the fact that there might be a nuclear team attacking the station to give a damn that a doctor with a completely different physique than 5 minutes ago wearing an owl mask came into medbay apparently.

Operative 69 (2)
Uh, what were you doing?  Uh...oh, right.  Captain.  Captain wasn't in the area, let's see...
You get brought to outside medbay and science.  The arrow points south west, but you can't figure out which one it could be...
"Hey, what are you doing?"
OH GEEZ IS THAT ONE OF THOSE SECURITY PEOPLE?
"Uh...what department are you assisting, mr..........eh, I can't be bothered to learn greyshirt names...either way, you should make your way there before you get shot or something...you okay?"

FuLPaSM (6)
Okay, now that the power draining is gone, or will be gone, let's see if we can fine tune the power gain...
Power should be restored in two minutes.  In the mean time, the power will still be down until then.  20 Minutes worth of power should be expected once everything is running properly.
At this point, let's keep circling the station in the pod, using the pod guns to pop out windows and vent areas.

I'm sure Highlander is ready to start blowing things up as well.
I pick up the powersink in two hands (god this is heavy) and throw it into empty space, hopefully never to be seen again. I am delighted at the success noise and also that I think I saw an AI notification referring to me as an engineer, brightening my little greyshirt heart.

If successful I head back in to try to find and hack a general manufacturer somewhere the power is on.
FuLPaSM (AI)

Things are looking up! Okay, with that problem partially solved, let's go find out what the deal with that hull breach was about. Also, I'll be keeping the fact that the power sink has been found to myself for now. No need to alert whoever placed it that power's going to be coming back.

Actions:
  • Swing by the area with my cameras, looking for any critically injured crew or whatever that I can get some people to go drag out.
  • If there are still any breaches, call them out over 145.9.
  • If any of my cameras are messed with, go fix them with an AI shell.
Regular Human Doctor, not clown:

I find a volunteer to "donate" their butt, and staple it to my own head.
I ask the security officer for the captains location
"Yes hello fellow uh crewman I am also a member of this fine station. Have you seen the captain I have uh.....a package. yeah! A package for the captain. Could you point me to him?"
Blitzen's plan is good. Stay in the pod with him and be ready to blow shit up if necessary while we wait for Operative 69 to stop being useless.
Nuke Team Pod Riders (6)
Flying around at the speed of sound.
Got windows to blow gotta fire those lasers!
Security just don't know what's goin on.
Laugh your asses right off knowing they can't do jack shit!

To hell with rhyming I'm genuinely sorry you had to see any of that.
Anywho, a lot of windows get wrecked around the station.

Recusor (2)
Space, meet over an hour worth of power supply down the drain!
After that's done, you attempt to look around for a powered up room with a manufacturer.  Unfortunately, it looks like there still isn't anything like that at the moment.  Hopefully it won't be long.

FuLPaSM
You assess the situation of the hull breach in the kitchen.
The kitchen itself appears to be fixed already.  However, the maintenance tunnel still has a hole in it.  The kitchen appears locked down, meaning it likely doesn't have air at the moment.  You point out the breach to the crew.
There appears to be no injured people in the immediate area.
From what you can tell, none of your cameras have been tampered with today.

Flesh Utopia (6)
You think of the best possible way to get someone to give their ass for science and remember that the morgue exists.  You take a look inside...
You see yourself.  There's...something about the mortality of life, that looking upon yourself reminds you just how fragile and precious life is.  The beauty of a flickering candle, so easily extinguished by that which it cannot see, in the dead winter of OH RIGHT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR A BUTT FOR YOUR HEAD!
You surgery your own ass off of your previous body and staple it to your head.  Thank goodness for that styptic powder access.
It takes every fiber in your being to not say honk after this.  You put in too much effort, you aren't losing your disguise now.
You stuff your assless, brainless body back in the morgue in case you need it for anything else later.

Agent 69 (2)
The officer looks at you weird.  Then he turns around for a bit and talks to you again.
"Uh, yeah, I think I last saw the Captain ordering something from QM.  You should check if he's still there."
Nothing suspicious here.
I tell 69 that "if ye don't find the craptain in two minutes than we's just gon to break into the station, start shootin' everyone we see an' hope to to run into the craptain during our rampage."
(god dammit doing a scottish accent is hard)
After sending my threat to 69, I ask Blitzen if he thinks that it is a good plan.
Agreed. Until then we'll keep harassing the station. Maybe check if the captain left their spare ID in their room, maybe lob a grenade or two at the engine
I wait for the power to come on, and start to sing to myself