Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Roboticist Traitor Item: Cyborg Remote Control
The Cyborg Remote Control comes in two parts. The first is a remote control interface board, this is placed in the head compartment of Cyborgs just like a brain or AI interface board is. Once this is done, the Cyborg is prepped for remote control usage.

The second is the remote control itself. Once used, it brings up a list of Cyborgs that are available for remote control use. Select your Cyborg and away you go! You are essentially playing as a lawless Cyborg, along with all the advantages and disadvantages that brings. When controlling the Cyborg, you can do anything a Cyborg could. The traitor themselves can't do anything while remote controlling unless they relinquish control over the Cyborg, but they can still see and hear things that are occurring nearby, and being incapacitated or killed will break control too.

Suggested price: 6TC.
This is a cool idea

I would use this
recall to meatframe 

Good Idea Locusts™
Also something I was considering but didn't put in the OP: multipacks. 6TC gets you one board, 8TC gets you two and 10TC gets you three, for if you want to have multiple borgs roaming the station.
Great idea that would definitely add to the traitor Roboticist loadout. Causing havoc and naming your borg the same as the AI would be entertaining.

Having three robot bodies you can switch to sounds really strong. Maybe make it so they have to stay within a certain range of the operator? I could see the cost being 6, 9, 12, but the lower cost might be better too.