Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Puritan can be cloned if transfer the brain
A puritan can be cloned if you move their brain to a monkey

Recreate --
Kill puritan
Stick their brain in any non-puritan body (monkey, crewmember, etc.)
clone
...feature?
I THINK that traits are connected to the body, so if you move their brain to a different body they are no longer puritan. Now someone needs to test putting a non-puritan brain in a puritan body and cloning it to confirm.
Test completed -- Yes you are correct Birb, putting a non-puritan in a puritan's body will make the non-puritan pop.
feature please
I am a genius.
feature
Feature.
Also in favor of "my body & soul are sacred and your medical science cannot interfere with god's divine will but also transplant my entire corpse and i'll be fine trust me no prob". very flavorful.
the flavor is sewage.
Always thought this was a feature. If someone goes through the trouble of wrangling a monkey to put a puritan's brain in, it seems fine to let them be cloned.
I only posted this because I showed my testing document of things to tinker with and was told to post this one if it worked.
yeah, dunno how i feel about this one. it's funny yeah but doesn't it kinda defeat the point of puritan? Corpse replacement cloning really isnt a particularly hard process, and its sorta the common practice if you find a rotted body and don't want to borg them.