Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned by darkchis
Who banned you?: darkchis
Byond Key: tristain01
Date of Ban: not sure year or two ago?
Specified Reason for Ban:  Uploading a one-human law as a non-antag. Wasn't online to be talked to.
Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: well ive not used a forunm harly ever before and at the time of my banning I was just starting out in ss13
didn't really know what I was doing. wasn't accustomed to the long rounds and I had left after being killed. I get anxiuose when I have to post something like this for a lot of people to see wich is why I haven't tried to appeal before that and I wasn't even sure how to use a forunm. im now keenly aware of the rules and regulation standard for a space station thirteen server.
For the sake of having it here, your original ban dates from April 2017, so yeah a bit more than a year was right.

What led to the ban was the events detailed there, you uploading a one-human law when you were not an antagonist, could you tell me why this is not something you should do again in the future? If you can show me you understand that, I'll be happy to lift this, since it's been a while.
(07-13-2018, 06:07 PM)Darkchis Wrote: For the sake of having it here, your original ban dates from April 2017, so yeah a bit more than a year was right.

What led to the ban was the events detailed there, you uploading a one-human law when you were not an antagonist, could you tell me why this is not something you should do again in the future? If you can show me you understand that, I'll be happy to lift this, since it's been a while.

mainly because it would probably result in the  deaths of innocent players when there is no reason for it and that would be greifing.
I  apologize for that by the way.
Indeed, things like that can very much lead to other people being killed for it, and without a very VERY good reason, you should avoid doing such.

Please keep our rules in mind as you play here so something like this doesn't happen again in the future, I'll be lifting this in a bit, cheers.
cheers to you aswell sir