Poll: Does the Badmin Bus Ruin your Fun
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Totally
4.55%
3 4.55%
Not at all I love it!
66.67%
44 66.67%
I Don't Mind I Guess
22.73%
15 22.73%
It Makes Me Leave The Server for a While
6.06%
4 6.06%
Total 66 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Admin Bus Agenda!
(07-07-2018, 03:29 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: The only issue with chem oceans I have is that there is no way to drain the station of the liquid. The only way currently is the janitor's scrubber and sponges and they work find for small amount of liquid, but horribly for removing a lot. If there were ways to drain areas like mechanics installing drains or items like vacuums then it would be much much better. At least for me.

You realize mechanics can already duplicate drains, right?
(07-07-2018, 03:29 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: The only issue with chem oceans I have is that there is no way to drain the station of the liquid. The only way currently is the janitor's scrubber and sponges and they work find for small amount of liquid, but horribly for removing a lot. If there were ways to drain areas like mechanics installing drains or items like vacuums then it would be much much better. At least for me.

Why does mechanics even exist when no one actually does their job?
I did not know that, but now that I do I'll make sure to start screaming at them to do it when floods happen.
(07-07-2018, 03:58 PM)Technature Wrote:

Why does mechanics even exist when no one actually does their job?

Crusher traps.

Mechanics still exists for the hilarious traitor rounds that remind you they exist
i thought yes totally meant yes totally i love badmin rounds please discount my vote
Quote:Poll: Does the Badmin Bus Ruin your Fun

(07-13-2018, 08:10 AM)fosstar Wrote: i thought yes totally meant yes totally i love badmin rounds please discount my vote

I could see how you made that mistake.
(07-13-2018, 11:03 PM)Technature Wrote:
Quote:Poll: Does the Badmin Bus Ruin your Fun

(07-13-2018, 08:10 AM)fosstar Wrote: i thought yes totally meant yes totally i love badmin rounds please discount my vote

I could see how you made that mistake.

i was slightly stoned and tired when i voted sorry