Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned by Flourish
Who Banned You?: Flourish
Byond Key: ANiceName12 
Date of Ban: Around one year ago or so.
Specified Reason for Ban: Virtual Spectre #901 (ANiceName12) SAY: HEY NIG - when questioned about why they said that and what they meant, replied that they meant nothing, that they meant it in a friendly "hi" way, and that it wasn't meant to be rude (they did not answer the actual questions). When asked if they had read the rules, said yes, kappa, and then logged off (the conversation was clearly not finished). Please make an appeal on our forums explaining yourself and your language if you wish to play here
What Lead to the Ban?: Was curious about the VR cells, got in one and started to walk around. Played around with the go-karts. Eventually found the rage cage in the middle, a guy was in it. Greeted him by saying "Hey Nig" or "Hey my Nig" (And yes, I know. I really did say that.). I didn't really mean it in an offensive way, and if I read the rules, I would've known I shouldn't have said that.
Why am I appealing?/Why I should be unbanned?: It's been a while and I wanted to get back into Goonstation. I know what I did was stupid and I shouldn't have said what I did in the first place. It was my beginning year of space mans. I think my ban has been well served by now, so if you could unban me I'd really appreciate it.

(07-10-2018, 02:36 AM)Username101 Wrote: Who Banned You?: Flourish
Byond Key: ANiceName12 
Date of Ban: Around one year ago or so.
Specified Reason for Ban: Virtual Spectre #901 (ANiceName12) SAY: HEY NIG - when questioned about why they said that and what they meant, replied that they meant nothing, that they meant it in a friendly "hi" way, and that it wasn't meant to be rude (they did not answer the actual questions). When asked if they had read the rules, said yes, kappa, and then logged off (the conversation was clearly not finished). Please make an appeal on our forums explaining yourself and your language if you wish to play here
What Lead to the Ban?: Was curious about the VR cells, got in one and started to walk around. Played around with the go-karts. Eventually found the rage cage in the middle, a guy was in it. Greeted him by saying "Hey Nig" or "Hey my Nig" (And yes, I know. I really did say that.). I didn't really mean it in an offensive way, and if I read the rules, I would've known I shouldn't have said that.
Why am I appealing?/Why I should be unbanned?: It's been a while and I wanted to get back into Goonstation. I know what I did was stupid and I shouldn't have said what I did in the first place. It was my beginning year of space mans. I think my ban has been well served by now, so if you could unban me I'd really appreciate it.

Forgot to add if I tried to evade the ban. I haven't. Have a new account called MonkeyMan901 though.
This is a straightforward ban appeal. I've unbanned you. Let me know if you have issues joining.

Please keep the rules in mind as you play, and please don't say stuff like this in the future. Thanks!