Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Load people into pods
What it says in the title.  Basically cram them into the copilot seat or whatever, since cargo rejects everything but crates for slightly dumb reasons

And yes infinite people can fit in the Clownputt
As a clown main who recently got arrested at the radio station, I agree. The sec team had trouble bringing me back due to lack of preperation. They ended up stuffing me in a crate and into the cargo hold. The problem with that is that it has no air and it is cold. Luckily as a clown main I have natural resistance to space.

Here are a few ideas:
1. stuffing players into pods should take a few seconds instead of being instant, to prevent kidnap and run.
2. Secpods could have an option for a "prison hold" instead of a cargo hold, that can fit x amount of cuffed clowns and getting out of it is harder than pushing a button.
This should also apply to escape pods
I like it. Either do that, or make a new pod module in the secondary system slot for passenger cabin or something. Then 2-4 people can be stored in there.
(07-09-2018, 07:16 AM)EristheSlackWyrm Wrote: 2. Secpods could have an option for a "prison hold" instead of a cargo hold...
Can the port-a-brig be loaded into a pod? I was under the impression that you could summon it and send it back, much like the port-a-sci, specifically to solve the problem of prisonner transport. I also thought it could be loaded into pods, for that purpose.

I have never (succesfully) used the port-a-brig, so my experience is very limited.
(07-16-2018, 04:41 AM)The Grim Sleeper Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 07:16 AM)EristheSlackWyrm Wrote: 2. Secpods could have an option for a "prison hold" instead of a cargo hold...
Can the port-a-brig be loaded into a pod? I was under the impression that you could summon it and send it back, much like the port-a-sci, specifically to solve the problem of prisonner transport. I also thought it could be loaded into pods, for that purpose.

I have never (succesfully) used the port-a-brig, so my experience is very limited.

I don't know about loading it into a Pod, but the Port-a-brig can be used to send someone back to a home location. 

One neat little thing you can do with the Port-a-brig is summon it with your PDA, hop inside, and then lock it (But not send it back to home turf). Try it next time you get stung by a ling!

On topic, there's no good way to search and rescue people from a pod. Having some kind of sleeper style medbay for Pods and robotic arms to load someone into it without having to leave the pod would be great