Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minor Enzymatic Reclaimer only auto-unequips one item at a time
Inserting someone with equipment into the enzymatic reclaimer only takes off one of the items they have equipped on them for whatever reason.
Not much else to say here
This actually seems somewhat major to me, no? If I stuff someone in there, I expect to be able to pick up all of their stuff, as long as its not emagged
yeah I got caught by this last night, stuffed someone in and ended up with nothing but their backpack. kinda lame.
(07-06-2018, 06:10 AM)Recusor Wrote: This actually seems somewhat major to me, no? If I stuff someone in there, I expect to be able to pick up all of their stuff, as long as its not emagged

Quote:Minor: The defect affects minor functionality or non-critical data. It has an easy workaround. Example: A minor feature that is not functional in one module but the same task is easily doable from another module.

If you load someone into the reclaimer and only one thing pops out, you can eject their body and strip the rest of the stuff. I'd recommend starting with the jumpsuit to get a bunch of things for free.

You probably wouldn't notice the first time, sure, and that's annoying, but after that it has an easy workaround.
I honestly thought this was a feature at first.
Makes sense Mordent o7
this is magically fixed now?