Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eggplants and the food processor
Hello,

it seems the regular type of eggplant is currently broken. On several occasions, I unsuccessfully tried to extract the eggs from the harvested pods - normally, the food processor would be the tool of choice, but neither it, the mixer, a knife (resp. the rest of the cutlery), and empty hand, throwing or heat worked. Unless I missed something, the vegetable appears to be bugged.

Kind Regards
you get eggs from a mutated version of the eggplant, which gives eggs straight off the vine-- no processing needed
Yes, but that's not the point. If the processing is indeed broken (as it appears to be), the regular eggplant produce is completely useless, yet it shouldn't be.
well you can eat it, doesn't sound very useless to me
Why is that so hard to understand? It is even called eggplant, so the issue that the regular variant doesn't yield any, well, eggs is quite absurd. The chef can basically do nothing with it, apart from the deep fryer. Besides, eating unprocessed crop has a tendency to result in food poisoning for some reason.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eggplant
Ah, I take it back then. Result of a misunderstanding and when English isn't your native language...thought it was a SS13-specific thing like sythmeat plants, d'oh. No hard feelings!
Sensible English-speakers call them aubergines anyway.
Admiral jimbob Wrote:Sensible English-speakers call them aubergines anyway.

Ok you're making stuff up
I guess you did not read the wiki page linked three posts above you.
oh my god