Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bring Vampires back to RP 1
(07-03-2018, 08:56 AM)Eibel Wrote: I'd like to side reference the whitelisted antag due to time thing we talked about in the wizard thread since vampire's attached to wizards.

Vampires - as with any other antag - don't necessarily need to be nerfed just for RP.  Really, even conspirator is a terrifying foe when handled by someone who wants you dead.  The only 'nerf' i could see giving vampires would be making draining a little slower, and even then antags who don't want their targets dead will be responsible and do their best to keep from killing them.

Montgommery Scott was a damn fine vampire the last time I saw a vampire on G1, had everyone scared and sec hunting his ass down, was great, and that's without nerfs, just with a responsible player.

[sorry fosstar if i spelled his name wrong]

You spelled it correctly, also thanks for that! Very fun round, loved eating tooty for stealing my hat, damn clowns Argh!

Also i deffo agree with bringing vamps back, having blood suckers can give lots of fun rp.
Still really missing vampire on RP1! The loss of Mixed in general is a damn shame.
I still miss playing RP1