Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
wearing an ID without a jumpsuit
you should be able to wear an id without a jumpsuit and here are multiple ways how/why

1) if its a clip-on ID you could reasonably clip it onto a flap of skin (though it would be very painful to put on and take off)

2) if its like a card you would have in your pocket or in your wallet you could just staple it onto your body 

3) you could hold it in your mouth
Adjacent Idea: forehead ID stapling surgery.
Similar to : Chest cavity item stuffing
Procedure:
target head, use ID to place gently on forehead. (like limb replacement)
Use stapler on harm intent. permanently staples the ID to the head.

Pros: you cant lose your ID unless you're reasonably gibbed
Cons: can't use it on machines
(06-27-2018, 08:04 AM)John Warcrimes Wrote: Adjacent Idea: forehead ID stapling surgery.
Similar to : Chest cavity item stuffing
Procedure:
target head, use ID to place gently on forehead. (like limb replacement)
Use stapler on harm intent. permanently staples the ID to the head.

Pros: you cant lose your ID unless you're reasonably gibbed
Cons: can't use it on machines

Pro: headslamming into doors opens doors
Con: straightjackets/handcuffs no longer keep people with ids stapled to their foreheads from opening doors
Maybe add a special "ID keychain" that you can attach to your backpack and use wirecutters to remove?
Yes. I'm regularly nude, so this has been on my wishlist. Don't care if it's limited to traits (sticky skin, skin pockets). Don't care if it requires pain (staples, accrued brute). It's a desire even beyond 'naked belts'.

(I am incredibly biased)
(06-27-2018, 11:56 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Yes. I'm regularly nude, so this has been on my wishlist. Don't care if it's limited to traits (sticky skin, skin pockets). Don't care if it requires pain (staples, accrued brute). It's a desire even beyond 'naked belts'.

(I am incredibly biased)

If your character has any undergarments on, then you can keep it in there. Walk around with your ID in your briefs or poking out of your bra.

Or if you insist on it being nude, obese people should be able to store the ID in the folds of their fat. Actually a decent balancing thing since most jumpsuits don't fit the obese.
Just let us put it on a lanyard and wear it around our necks, in the jumpsuit slot.
(06-27-2018, 12:40 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Just let us put it on a lanyard and wear it around our necks, in the jumpsuit slot.

Neck ID holders. Yes please.
I remember this being suggested like years ago.
(06-28-2018, 01:25 AM)John_bigless Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 12:40 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Just let us put it on a lanyard and wear it around our necks, in the jumpsuit slot.

Neck ID holders. Yes please.

This please
I still want it stapled to my forehead, even if I cant get an id change without removal.
Use tape, staples, or sutures!
Jhon Warcrimes finishes welding the Jhon Warcrimes's ID Card (Barman) to Malaria Jones
In theory this is what access implants are for.

In practice nobody uses them.
Don't implants only last for a few uses?